Deleted file recovery

Quqamber

Just yesterday, I was engaged in this, one of the most simple programs is rekuva, r-studio and another one I do not remember.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Quqamber":163nxrus said:
Just yesterday, I was engaged in this, one of the most simple programs is rekuva, r-studio and another one I do not remember.

I see you're posting pretty much the same thing in every thread, and it's not particularly related. Don't feel bad if you're a real human, but you sound like a spam bot. So I think I'll just ban you to be safe. :D

Jared":5emy8c59 said:
Quqamber":5emy8c59 said:

I see you're posting pretty much the same thing in every thread, and it's not particularly related. Don't feel bad if you're a real human, but you sound like a spam bot. So I think I'll just ban you to be safe. :D
Not showing files in these software i tried most of like stellar or easeus or recuva or photorec

Sent from my RMX1801 using Tapatalk

lcoughey

What are you trying to recover from? What model of hard drive? What operating system? What file system? How were the files deleted? When we're the files deleted? What was done to the drive since they were deleted? What kids of files are you looking to recover?

lcoughey":9ymxh3fg said:
What are you trying to recover from? What model of hard drive? What operating system? What file system? How were the files deleted? When we're the files deleted? What was done to the drive since they were deleted? What kids of files are you looking to recover?
Deleted data folder wise

Sent from my RMX1801 using Tapatalk