Deleted file recovery

Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:23 pm

How to recover deleted file

Sent from my RMX1801 using Tapatalk

Quqamber
Data Recovery Noob

Deleted file recovery

Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:53 am

Just yesterday, I was engaged in this, one of the most simple programs is rekuva, r-studio and another one I do not remember.

Jared
Forum Admin

Deleted file recovery

Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:21 pm

Quqamber wrote:Just yesterday, I was engaged in this, one of the most simple programs is rekuva, r-studio and another one I do not remember.

I see you're posting pretty much the same thing in every thread, and it's not particularly related. Don't feel bad if you're a real human, but you sound like a spam bot. So I think I'll just ban you to be safe. :D

mayanksharmaggc
Data Recovery Novice

Deleted file recovery

Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:58 am

Jared wrote:
Quqamber wrote:Just yesterday, I was engaged in this, one of the most simple programs is rekuva, r-studio and another one I do not remember.

I see you're posting pretty much the same thing in every thread, and it's not particularly related. Don't feel bad if you're a real human, but you sound like a spam bot. So I think I'll just ban you to be safe. :D
Not showing files in these software i tried most of like stellar or easeus or recuva or photorec

lcoughey
Forum Moderator

Deleted file recovery

Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:31 pm

What are you trying to recover from? What model of hard drive? What operating system? What file system? How were the files deleted? When we're the files deleted? What was done to the drive since they were deleted? What kids of files are you looking to recover?

mayanksharmaggc
Data Recovery Novice

Deleted file recovery

Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:49 pm

lcoughey wrote:What are you trying to recover from? What model of hard drive? What operating system? What file system? How were the files deleted? When we're the files deleted? What was done to the drive since they were deleted? What kids of files are you looking to recover?
Deleted data folder wise

Return to “General Discussion & Off Topic”