Thanks Jared [ A Man Is Worthless If He Does Not Learn Two Words Sorry/Thank You ]

Hi Jared ,
I Just wanted to say a big thank you to you .Off and on i do get someone whom you have referred to me for a data recovery job in india .I assure you that if i get the case i will try solve it with full honesty and experience i have .I though i should let you know i really appreciate this

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
I wouldn't have made the recommendation if I didn't think you had the necessary skill. I figure there's no need for people like us who are on the other side of the world to compete with each other. If I get a guy in India who's in need of recovery, I'll gladly refer him your way. I'd only hope you'd do the same for me. :D

Mutual respect and cooperation can benefit us all.

Jared":1bbnzwcx said:
I wouldn't have made the recommendation if I didn't think you had the necessary skill. I figure there's no need for people like us who are on the other side of the world to compete with each other. If I get a guy in India who's in need of recovery, I'll gladly refer him your way. I'd only hope you'd do the same for me. :D

Mutual respect and cooperation can benefit us all.

Well,
Off Course i will anytime anyway if someone asks me .My youtube channel is growing very slowly but i have crossed 400+ subs now and i am planning to add a lot of quality content there to ,People who are worldwide do ask sometimes there and i will gladly recommend your services to them .These days i am killing my time with platter cleaning and advanced DR techniques to handle degraded scratched platters and i have made a lot of progress in that .Love your work as always .Thank you once again