Best Free Android Data Recovery Software to Get Deleted Data Back

Iris Cheng

[glow=red]SPAM[/glow]- Free Android Data Recovery is a professional Android file recovery software that enables you to recover deleted photos, music, videos, messages, contacts, call logs, WhatsApp messages, Viber chat history and more from Samsung, Huawei, LG, HTC, Motorola, Google, Oneplus, Sony, Lenovo, ZTE and other Android devices directly.

Moderator Edit: I've removed the name of your company from this post. Your company isn't allowed to SPAM here since you insist on trying to lie to customers.

helsywarner

There are a few apps/programs out there that 'may' be able to help you recover the data.

A few of the programs you could try would be... DiskDigger, MobiSaver, Android-Recovery and Tenorshare. They are all [glow=red]SPAM Link Removed by Moderator[/glow] apps/programs. There are many others out there, so check around and see which you would rather try. There is also one called RECUVA, that I have heard is free, which you could try.

One important note though, most of these programs are not free. They may say they are "free" or have "Free Trials" and "Free Downloads". Yet to actually recover your data, and get your files back, you may be have to purchase the program/app. Just so you know.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
helsywarner":3u63ee7p said:
[post]10146[/post] A few of the programs you could try would be... DiskDigger, MobiSaver, Android-Recovery and Tenorshare.

I would not recommend a single one of those programs. They're all just spammers, just like the guy who posted this link to his lame blog.