The complete video guide to unlock the Seagate F3 Rosewood drives

acelab

Our long-awaited Seagate F3 solution has received a lot of feedback. To make the Rosewood drives unlocking process even clearer, our developers and top engineers have shot a video guide on how to unlock the Techno Mode in the Seagate F3 HDDs.

From this guide, you’ll learn how to use the Tech Mode Unlock in case of the “Diagnostic Port Locked” report. We will take you step by step through the HDD repairing process of our patient drive.

Watch this video instruction and start solving the Rosewood drives cases right now!
[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZnX5Bx9qP4[/bbvideo]

Furthermore, the new PC-3000 Express/UDMA-E/Portable Ver. 6.3.14 is waiting for you in your Customer Update Boxes. With the new version, our software has become even more efficient and powerful!

All authorized technical support users will get the latest software versions.
Please email us at [email protected] to get information on how to receive the latest PC-3000 Software Updates.

Thank you guys.. Just at the right time for my 2nd PC-3000 UDMA-E..
We have got so many of this Drives in Nigeria, In fact 95% of external HDD are Seagate UltraSlim. This Drives have been the most feared and scary for me, now it's my major gain in Nigeria... The only solution is in my Lab..

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Bankole Oladoja":1xge5g6o said:
Thank you guys.. Just at the right time for my 2nd PC-3000 UDMA-E..
We have got so many of this Drives in Nigeria, In fact 95% of external HDD are Seagate UltraSlim. This Drives have been the most feared and scary for me, now it's my major gain in Nigeria... The only solution is in my Lab..

Wow! You've already made enough money to buy a second system. Yet, somehow when you receive help (because you don't know what you're doing) you're always too poor to give the person helping anything for their time.

Makes me glad I stopped responding to you on Skype. Obviously, you're just using people.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Bankole Oladoja":1slrq7is said:
@Jared, very funny... Sometimes I get lucky with some RAID Drives.

Yeah, you get lucky when someone with real expertise does it for you expecting you'll give them a percentage of what you're charging the client.

Eventually, you're going to burn all your bridges and run out of people willing to provide free help to you all the time.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Fact: I've helped you dozens of times
Fact: You cry broke each time I've ever mentioned you contributing a fair amount of what you are billing the customer to cover the time I've spent providing you tech support.
Fact: You just admitted that you're buying a second very expensive PC-3000 system. Thus proving that you are in fact making plenty of money despite living there in Nigeria.

The facts add up to say that you are just taking advantage of people who help you.

You didn't just help me, you gave me a career. Will forever be grateful.
And I have never lied to you.
Yes, I bought the second equipment, it was delivered yesterday.
I challenge you to do a survey of Data Recovery prices in Nigeria, the highest any individual will pay you is $50 to $75. I still do recovery for as low as $30 with almighty PC3000. My people can NEVER afford to pay standard price for Data Recovery, Except for companies with Servers and crashed systems, yet they need solution.
I currently give help to more than 6 guys in different African countries, I never asked for a penny.. because when you help, it will surely come back to you.
All cases cant be difficult, whenever a case is so difficult, and I can't get reasonable help for the price charged, I return the Drive to the client and case is closed.
I have only got help from just one person this year.. So what advantage have I taken ? I can't pay for help with my money for a client. I never took advantage of anybody and will never.
You already stopped talking to me for these reasons, am so much surprised you could go this far with someone you trained from scratch.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Bankole Oladoja":3edvtla3 said:
[post]8315[/post] the highest any individual will pay you is $50 to $75

So then how are you possibly affording a second PC-3000? I haven't been able to buy a second unit and I'm able to charge 5x those prices here.

I always like to talk to you about how am doing, but you stopped talking to me.
You have always told me not to limit my self to my locality. Most Data Recovery Lab in Nigeria now outsource difficult cases to me, and they will surely pay more, if am able to do it.. Most of which are just Slow Response, Translator Issues and Damaged Modules.
I get loads of cases from every part of Nigeria and other African Countries.
And lastly, as I have said earlier, I get more RAID this days.
I feel I owe you these explanations because you taught me all I ever know about Data Recovery and my first ever case with PC3000, was actually done by you, in 2015. All for free..