Online storage

pclab

Hi Guys

I have a client that wants an online backup system of at least 4TB, to backup his NAS.
What do you guys suggest/use?

I was already using the Amazon drive with unlimited space (still under the trial period), but now Amazon cancelled that plan.

So, I need an alternative at good prices.
I have checked Backblaze, Crashplan, Carbonite, but they lack the possibility of backup directly from a network drive (on a good price plan).
I'm testing Zoolz, that do what I need for 100€/year with 4TB, but if you know anything even better and cheaper, that would be great.

Thanks

RolandJS

I'm not sure that cheaper (on one hand), (and on the other hand) reliability , versioning, sureness of backup operations, sureness of restoration (whether a whole hard-drive, a NAS or RAID, a particular partition, a particular set of folders and files, etc., can exist in the same sentence.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
100€/year for 4Tb seems pretty good to me. I'd guess that to get anything cheaper you'd have to sacrifice something.

pclab

Hi Guys

This Zoolz cloud seems preety good.
They have a 1TB lifetime plan for 30€ (500GB Cold Storage and 500GB Vault Storage "for sharing folders with other people")
Just bought it.
I think it's a great plan.

PS: I'm not making any advertise, ahahahahah