Can we subscribe to entire forums?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Brian,

Nice to see you here. You can subscribe to entire forums using the TapaTalk mobile app version of this forum. It'll even push out email notifications if you want it to. I'll see if adding that feature to the main board is an option, but you're honestly the first person to express an interest in it.

If you install Tapatalk app, just search for "data recovery forum" and I'm pretty sure it's the first result.

300ddr

Cool! I tried tapatalk once and didn't really dig it, but I'll try again. Thanks! Nice forum!

LarrySabo

Not sure the following actually works but it might...

You can go to User Control Panel from your login name at the top-right. Under Managed subscriptions, it shows what forums you are subscribed to.

Under Board preferences, Edit notification options, you can select Email for “Someone creates a topic in a forum to which you are subscribed” and “Someone replies to a topic to which you are subscribed.” However, I don’t think you automatically get subscribed to a topic just because you are subscribed to a forum. You could do that manually once you receive notification of a new topic, if interested.

You can subscribe to each forum of interest by going to each forum category then each sub-forum within it and at the bottom-left of each sub-forum, click “Subscribe.”