toljaafanasevxi
Member
I’ve been looking for an app that could help me practise spoken English, but choosing one has turned out to be harder than I expected. There are so many different apps that I’m not sure which features actually matter if the main goal is to speak more and become more comfortable using English aloud. I’m not looking for something that I’ll use once and forget about a week later, so I’m trying to find an option that can fit naturally into my daily routine. I came across Fluently (getfluently.app) while researching this topic and found their guide about apps for English speaking practice useful for comparing different approaches. Fluently helped me think more carefully about what I actually need from a speaking app before choosing one. I’d rather spend a little time comparing the options first than download five different apps and end up using none of them.
Last edited: