ST500DM002

HELLO SIR,
ITS STRANGE AND FOUND FIRST TIME.TERMINAL IS LIKE THIS WITHOUT SHORTING PIN.NORMALLY WE SHOULD WAIT FOR SATA RESET AND THAN SHORT WHEN HDD IS BUSY BUT THIS DRIVE DIRECTLY GONE TO READY.

Boot 0x10M
Spin Up[0x00000000][0x00000000]ZZZZMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ[0x0000B4A6][0x0000B4A6]ZZZZMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMddddddWYWYWWMMMMMMx[0x00030FCD][0x00030FCD]ZZZZMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMddddddWWWWMMMMMMx
LED:000000EE FAddr:0010289C

TRYING TO PIN SHORT BUT NOT SUCCESSED BECAUSE DRIVE IS ALREDY SHOWS READY.
PLS HELP IF ANYONE HAS SAME PROBLEM.I HAVE REPLACE PCB TOO WITH ORIGINAL ROM

THANKS WITH HOPE FOR REPLY.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
jol":me7pjw5l said:
1. No need to scream (capital letters)
2. Is PCB native ?

He's just responding to the Seagate screaming that gibberish to him in caps through the terminal :lol:

@OP, Looks like non-original PCB to me too.

Dear sir,
As i have checked pcb is native,even i check with another pcb with same rom but problem is same.both the serial no are veryfied.Read rom and get id.

pclab

You want to ID the drive with another PCB with same ROM??? How do you know that the PCB is original or not?
That will not work.....

datasolution":moi1vcxf said:
HELLO SIR,
ITS STRANGE AND FOUND FIRST TIME.TERMINAL IS LIKE THIS WITHOUT SHORTING PIN.NORMALLY WE SHOULD WAIT FOR SATA RESET AND THAN SHORT WHEN HDD IS BUSY BUT THIS DRIVE DIRECTLY GONE TO READY.

Boot 0x10M
Spin Up[0x00000000][0x00000000]ZZZZMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ[0x0000B4A6][0x0000B4A6]ZZZZMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMddddddWYWYWWMMMMMMx[0x00030FCD][0x00030FCD]ZZZZMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMddddddWWWWMMMMMMx
LED:000000EE FAddr:0010289C

TRYING TO PIN SHORT BUT NOT SUCCESSED BECAUSE DRIVE IS ALREDY SHOWS READY.
PLS HELP IF ANYONE HAS SAME PROBLEM.I HAVE REPLACE PCB TOO WITH ORIGINAL ROM

THANKS WITH HOPE FOR REPLY.

Well,
Stupid Question but whats the problem in the drive and what are you trying to do ,Understood how its behaving but what is what ? .Kindly reply so that at least i can understand and might be a few others too

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know what else you're looking for Amarbir... from that terminal log I can tell you exactly what's happening to that drive. The ROM code is either corrupted (unlikely) or it's the wrong PCB / ROM on there (very likely).

Jared":2d5q0ull said:
I don't know what else you're looking for Amarbir... from that terminal log I can tell you exactly what's happening to that drive. The ROM code is either corrupted (unlikely) or it's the wrong PCB / ROM on there (very likely).

Jared ,
Is He Wanting a Data Recovery or a Drive Refurb What ? .Nothing is written i hope when we all discuss a case we could give some inputs ,How about the thread were We Can Collectively Make a Small Sample Post That a Guy Could Copy Fill The Details And We Can Have a Better Clearer Clue