Seagate PCB board replacement question...

jttraverse

I'm new to this forum and need some help verifying a matching replacement PCB board for a Seagate drive I'm trying to recover.

The board part number is: 100611023 REV B

It comes from a Seagate Constellation ES.2 3TB drive, model number: ST33000651NS

I've read a good bit so far on the importance of getting a matching replacement, and I'd like to know what things I need to check on specifically to be sure the replacement board will match and work (after the BIOS chip is swapped too). Is it every chip/brand name on the board that must match, and is it a requirement that the board comes from the exact model number of the hard drive (e.g. ST33000651NS as opposed to ST33000650NS...or are those essentially the same?)

I've checked several replacement boards available online that are virtually identical to mine, even to similar numbers on the BIOS chip on my board (e.g. 25FU40**). But when I've asked questions they're reluctant to say much in the way of help since, understandably, they don't want to be responsible if something isn't right or doesn't work. So, any help from anyone here will be appreciated.
Thanks
JT