Rusolut System For Sale

Blizzard

I have a Rusolut VNR System for sale. It was purchased this year. I believe you can transfer support but it is up to the purchaser to verify this.
The sale includes:
1) Visual NAND Reconstructor Starter Kit (NAND Reader- Adapters (8 pcs) - Software)
2) Standard Kit (BGA152 - BGA100 - BGA132)
3) Smartphone Kit (BGA137 - BGA169 eMMC 10×11 - BGA169 eMMC 11,5×13 - BGA169 eMMC 12×16 - BGA169 eMMC 12×18 - BGA169 eMMC 14×18)

Current new price on the Starter Kit is 1970€ (No longer for sale)
Standard Adapter Kit was 475€ ($542) I'm not sure if it has gone up.
Smartphone adapter kit was 775€ (SOLD)

Rusolut VNR 1.jpg

Blizzard

If you haven't noticed, eBay has a new policy where they will bill you if they suspect you sold a listed item outside of eBay. Apparently the process is automated and I got caught in it. When I first considered selling VNR I listed it on eBay. Some guy kept sending me messages "call anytime" and his phone number. eBay flagged this and when I decided not to sell and I de-listed the item they invoiced me for 10% of the original auction. It took 2 phone calls to get them to apply a credit. I asked the customer service rep if it's that easy to pollute their system, just go around and message sellers with your phone number? She replied that it was not a problem until I de-listed the item. It looks like the best way to handle this is to report anyone that sends you their phone number, let the auction end on its own, or don't list high dollar items.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, so how will that affect people who run a store both on their own website and push out listings on eBay I wonder. My site, for example, when I list a donor drive for sale, it's automatically pushed out to eBay as well. I make most my sales on eBay ultimately, but I do occasionally sell one on my site directly. I'd better start watching to be sure they haven't charged me a fee for drives they didn't actually help me sell.

Jared":3im4i9iz said:
Wow, so how will that affect people who run a store both on their own website and push out listings on eBay I wonder. My site, for example, when I list a donor drive for sale, it's automatically pushed out to eBay as well. I make most my sales on eBay ultimately, but I do occasionally sell one on my site directly. I'd better start watching to be sure they haven't charged me a fee for drives they didn't actually help me sell.

Jared ,
Can i have a link to your store ,Just curious to see it