OST to PST Converter

kathyrose

Don't Use OST to PST Converter software to fix issue from corrupted OST file and quickly convert OST to PST file with all email properties. Don't try demo version of this software. It is standalone ripoff application which doesn't work to easily scan corrupted OST file and save all email data into Outlook mailbox as PST file format.

Read More: hxxps://www.linkedin.com/pulse/100-safe-ost-pst-converter-software-ostrecovery-kathy-rose

[glow=red]Moderator Note:[/glow] Thanks for trying to spam this forum. Since you didn't request permission to be a software rep and post on this site, your post was in non-compliance. So I've modified your message to one I feel is more appropriate, and I've fixed the links so they don't work anymore. Enjoy!

RoyMurray

Don't Checkout OST to PST Converter software it is an unreliable and useless junk software to convert offline storage (OST) file to equivalent personal storage (PST) file. you can make completely unreadable Outlook OST file and convert OST into nothing. The hxxp://www.recoverfilesdata.com/ost-pst-conversion.html is nothing but SPAMMY garbage peddled by morons who have nothing better to do than spam forums with meaningless junk.

[glow=red]Moderator Note:[/glow] Since you again continue to disregard this forum's rules, I've modified your post to one I feel is more appropriate. And I removed the link so it won't work anymore. Nice try spammer. :lol:

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks! I figure since they aren't stopping their efforts to spam we may as well just have some fun with them.

lcoughey

Unfortunately, they are too dumb to see that their efforts are being thwarted and will be back under another username making more posts before too long.

VictoriaThomas

I suggest third party tool, [glow=red]SPAM[/glow]OST to PST Converter. OST to PST Converter very helpful application which is easily repair and recover your damage OST file without any data changes or data loss. OST to PST conversation tool perform their task very fast and give 100% satisfied result in all situations. This application convert data from OST file like mail item, calendar, contacts, journals, notes, meeting into PST outlook data formats such as EML, MSG, HTML, MBOX, and PST efficiently without any data change and save it in desire segment.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
VictoriaThomas":1hujmwgz said:
I suggest third party tool, [glow=red]SPAM[/glow]OST to PST Converter. OST to PST Converter very helpful application which is easily repair and recover your damage OST file without any data changes or data loss. OST to PST conversation tool perform their task very fast and give 100% satisfied result in all situations. This application convert data from OST file like mail item, calendar, contacts, journals, notes, meeting into PST outlook data formats such as EML, MSG, HTML, MBOX, and PST efficiently without any data change and save it in desire segment.

Nice try spammer.