OST to PST Converter

Don't Lose Your Data Forever!

DIY data recovery has risks. You could lose your data forever! Don't want to risk it? Talk to a professional now.

kathyrose

Don't Use OST to PST Converter software to fix issue from corrupted OST file and quickly convert OST to PST file with all email properties. Don't try demo version of this software. It is standalone ripoff application which doesn't work to easily scan corrupted OST file and save all email data into Outlook mailbox as PST file format.

Read More: hxxps://www.linkedin.com/pulse/100-safe-ost-pst-converter-software-ostrecovery-kathy-rose

[glow=red]Moderator Note:[/glow] Thanks for trying to spam this forum. Since you didn't request permission to be a software rep and post on this site, your post was in non-compliance. So I've modified your message to one I feel is more appropriate, and I've fixed the links so they don't work anymore. Enjoy!

RoyMurray

Don't Checkout OST to PST Converter software it is an unreliable and useless junk software to convert offline storage (OST) file to equivalent personal storage (PST) file. you can make completely unreadable Outlook OST file and convert OST into nothing. The hxxp://www.recoverfilesdata.com/ost-pst-conversion.html is nothing but SPAMMY garbage peddled by morons who have nothing better to do than spam forums with meaningless junk.

[glow=red]Moderator Note:[/glow] Since you again continue to disregard this forum's rules, I've modified your post to one I feel is more appropriate. And I removed the link so it won't work anymore. Nice try spammer. :lol:

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks! I figure since they aren't stopping their efforts to spam we may as well just have some fun with them.

lcoughey

Unfortunately, they are too dumb to see that their efforts are being thwarted and will be back under another username making more posts before too long.

Prinamwill

Hi, Do you want to fix all corrupted OST file problems? So I would like to tell you about an excellent solution that is capable to re access this problem. Download Crap OST to PST converter software that repair damaged and corrupted OST File and also convert all corrupted OST emails into PST,MSG, EML ,EMLX ,HTML ,MBOX etc. To use the software there requirement of installing MS Outlook application and supports all MS Outlook versions included- 97, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.

Get More info: [dropshadow=blue]Spam Dump of Crap Software Link[/dropshadow]

stevetrump

EdbMails [glow=red]SPAM[/glow] tool to recover corrupt OST files very easily and convert OST email into EML, MSG, PST and HTML formats. OST converter is easy way to conversion of OST files into PST files. OST to PST software supports all versions of MS Outlook platform.

For more information please click the link: [glow=red]SPAM LINK REMOVED[/glow]