Opinions - Corel Videostudio For Youtube Video

Hello everyone ,
I am now starting to make youtube video for my channel .The first Video of Acetoolab unboxing is now shot but i need to edit .How is this software any suggestions also for me

LarrySabo

Have you searched for reviews on what''s available? It's hard to know what reviews are honest/trustworthy but according to the Expert Reviews site, Corel Video Studio is not great (3 stars), whereas Adobe Premiere Elements 14 gets a decent score (5 stars) and costs less (79 UKP). I don't do video editing so can't offer an experience-based opinion. I'd suggest reading all the reviews on different sites and try to form a consensus opinion. You could ask HDD Recovery Services what he uses but I'm pretty sure it would be very expensive, judging from his premiere shop equipment and tools.

LarrySabo":1xd3g6d9 said:
Have you searched for reviews on what''s available? It's hard to know what reviews are honest/trustworthy but according to the Expert Reviews site, Corel Video Studio is not great (3 stars), whereas Adobe Premiere Elements 14 gets a decent score (5 stars) and costs less (79 UKP). I don't do video editing so can't offer an experience-based opinion. I'd suggest reading all the reviews on different sites and try to form a consensus opinion. You could ask HDD Recovery Services what he uses but I'm pretty sure it would be very expensive, judging from his premiere shop equipment and tools.

Mr Larry ,
Thanks For The Opinion