New member in Colorado

Sam

Hi All,

First, I've got to give props to Jared--grrreat message board! I've trolled around on it for a few days and like the "atomosphere". I was especially surprised by a post where someone asked what a donor drive is, obviously not taking 30 seconds to Google it or search the board, and actually getting a helpful response.

I was introduced to this board by super-outgoing Larry. We met on the DFL forum.

I own a 10 yr old computer repair biz in CO and started advertising our data recovery services about 4 years ago. We don't advertise nationally. With a flow of about 100 computers/mo we inevitably get some recoveries of our own, but we're blessed to be the only place in N CO that handles physical recoveries, so every PC and Mac shop in the area sends them to us.

Looking forward to corresponding with the other members!!

Sam

LarrySabo

Hey, Sam, good to see you here. You will find a great bunch of guys here, for sure. It's also a place (in the Secrets section) you can share your creative techniques without exposing them to the world, e.g., that contamination case with debris on all heads and platters. (That should help get you access to the Secrets section. :mrgreen: )

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Sam, welcome. I'm happy to hear you like the forum. We've all tried hard to keep it a positive place where people of all skill levels can discuss their cases. Too many guys forget what it's like to be a total noob at something and get a little hard on the new guys (I'll admit I've done it myself at times). But we try to always keep it friendly.

I always wanted to live in Colorado, second most beautiful place on earth in my opinion. Maybe one day I'll ask you for a job :D so I can move there and be a ski bum.