MDB Repair Software

SaNaCa

Jared":1vzvhvqh said:
richardberry568":1vzvhvqh said:
You can simply try Kernel for Access database recovery software for easy and accurate recovery of MDB file. The software is easy-to-use, secure and the most effective third party solution. To know more about the software and to experience its features, visit: http://www.accessrecoverytool.org

I suspect this might be a SPAM post, as it's the user's first post. But, since it's relevant to the question asked, I'll allow it.
Oh stop suspecting. I'm sure that's a spammer. The very first post, and included a link for a 3rd party tool.

Note - Moderators need to pay extra attention towards such activity.

HaQue

SaNaCa":3ffry82b said:
[post]6900[/post]
Jared":3ffry82b said:
richardberry568":3ffry82b said:
You can simply try Kernel for Access database recovery software for easy and accurate recovery of MDB file. The software is easy-to-use, secure and the most effective third party solution. To know more about the software and to experience its features, visit: http://www.accessrecoverytool.org

I suspect this might be a SPAM post, as it's the user's first post. But, since it's relevant to the question asked, I'll allow it.
Oh stop suspecting. I'm sure that's a spammer. The very first post, and included a link for a 3rd party tool.

Note - Moderators need to pay extra attention towards such activity.
Moderators do pay attention - in fact I almost deleted your post as it looked very much like a spam post.. recommending to go to CNET (a steaming pile of advertising poo) and the seemingly lack of recognising the OP is the forum owner, and a DR Pro. Also, we are not all guns blazing on spam here, we have other things to do as well.. but we will curb it when discovered. It is kind of amusing the cluelessness of the spammers actually.
Any company with a decent product is free to "spam" here after identifying themselves as such, so you can see there is not much decent software around...

edwards142

When my Access mdb file showing such issue I have tried manual solution like applying inbuilt Compact and Repair Database. You can take the help of an inbuilt tool, this tool is able to deal with corruption in large size database file. Apply the below steps to repair MS Access Database.

Step 1: Open the Microsoft Access program and click on the Database Tools tab

Step 2: Click on Compact and Repair Database.

Step 3: In the Database to Compact From dialog box -> browse the MS access database file and choose the file(s) and then click on Compact.

Step 4: After it, you have to create a fresh database in the Compact Database Into dialog box. Enter the name of file and click Save button.

And besides this I have also got help from this source:
[glow=red]repairmsaccess.weebly.com/[/glow]

Note from Moderator: The software which you just tried to spam a link for has been banned from this forum for trying to deceive people. SPAM isn't prohibited here, but pretending to be an end user and recommending your own software is not tolerated.