How to recover file with file name

r007c0d3

Hello,

I try to recover the lost partition with a testdisk. But the testdisk shows a message like the following partition can't be recovered.

After this, I try to use photorec. And I recover all pdf and image files with photorec.

But there is no filename there. I need to recover files with the filename.

I there any way or any other available tools which can help me to recover files with filename?

Thank you.

ChristianMorris

There are a few options you can try to recover files with their original filenames:

1. Use a different data recovery software, such as EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard or Recuva. These programs may have better success in recovering the original filenames of your files.
  2. Try using a file carving tool, such as Scalpel or Foremost. These tools can scan the raw data on your disk and attempt to recover complete files, including their original filenames.
  3. If your files are still recoverable, try using a tool that specializes in recovering specific file types, such as JPEGs or MP3s. These tools may be able to recover the original filenames of your files as well.
  4. If none of the above options work, you may need to manually rename the files. This can be time-consuming, but it is a way to recover your files with their original filenames.
It's worth noting that no data recovery software can guarantee 100% recovery of files. If the data is overwritten or the disk is physically damaged, recovery may not be possible.

ChristianMorris

Professional data recovery services can be a good option if you are unable to recover your lost files using software or other methods. These services typically employ highly skilled technicians who have specialized equipment and experience in recovering data from damaged or corrupted storage devices.

These services may be able to recover data from a wide range of storage devices, including hard drives, solid state drives, USB drives, and memory cards. They may also be able to recover data from physically damaged devices, such as those that have been dropped, flooded, or exposed to fire.

Professional data recovery services can be more expensive than software-based solutions, but they may be able to recover more data or recover data from devices that software cannot.

It is important to note that professional data recovery services should be used as a last resort. Before you consider professional help, try using data recovery software or other methods, as it may be possible to recover the data yourself.

Joep

Professional data recovery services can be a good option if you are unable to recover your lost files using software or other methods. These services typically employ highly skilled technicians who have specialized equipment and experience in recovering data from damaged or corrupted storage devices.

These services may be able to recover data from a wide range of storage devices, including hard drives, solid state drives, USB drives, and memory cards. They may also be able to recover data from physically damaged devices, such as those that have been dropped, flooded, or exposed to fire.

Professional data recovery services can be more expensive than software-based solutions, but they may be able to recover more data or recover data from devices that software cannot.

It is important to note that professional data recovery services should be used as a last resort. Before you consider professional help, try using data recovery software or other methods, as it may be possible to recover the data yourself.
Are you some kind of AI chat bot?

Hello,

I try to recover the lost partition with a testdisk. But the testdisk shows a message like the following partition can't be recovered.

After this, I try to use photorec. And I recover all pdf and image files with photorec.

But there is no filename there. I need to recover files with the filename.

I there any way or any other available tools which can help me to recover files with filename?

Thank you.
Hey there, please ignore the posts by ChristianMorris. Either bot or just unknowledgeable.

So, what happened to your drive? Did you format your drive? did it become in RAW?
What kind of drive is it? make and mode (i.e.: seagate wd140EFgx) picture is nice too. HDD or SSD?
Are you using your drive as a secondary drive or as primary?

To scan a drive you can use R-studio, UFS explorer or DMDE. These are the best data recovery software as long as the HDD isn't faulty.