Greetings from Ottawa, Canada

LarrySabo

I decided to compliment my small home-based computer repair business with DR last year, focusing on the residential and SOHO market. Information and training helpful to those new to DR is hard to come by, so it's always good to see a new DR forum.

My education includes diplomas/degrees in electronics engineering technology, electrical engineering, and an MBA in economics and finance, followed by decades of experience in the computer industry, contact contract programming/consulting, government computer services, and economic/management research in a variety of roles. My DR tools comprise DFL products for firmware repair and data extraction (FRP-WD+SD, DFL-DDP, DFL-URE), an Atola Bandura drive duplicator, and a DIY laminar flow bench/clean chamber. :roll: Significant investment in DR equipment and training required to properly address the business market are problematic because of my semi-retirement. My focus is on providing DR to consumers/small businesses who simply can't/won't pay rates commonly charge by DR pros.

Cheers, Larry

your name jared palmer is so popular i think , when i added you at Skype found hundred of people under name jared palmer