The Wife Has Arrived

Elicia

Hello Everyone!
Here’s my introduction that my husband has been bugging me to do. I am the wife of Jared. I’ve been working in the data recovery world at Data Medics for about 2 years. I work mostly on the office side of things. Dealing with customers and doing the books. Before this I ran the office of a multi-million dollar roofing company and my dad ran the field side of things. So I’m used to working with family. It has its ups and downs. So running an office I’m okay with, but I was used to working in a construction office with roofers. These guys are rough and tough, not the cry baby customers we have coming in now. (Wha Wha I lost my data cry cry cry) Constantly having to console them and tell them everything is going to be fine. So my point is I got used to working in the construction field and I liked it, and I was good at it. Now I feel completely out of my element. I don’t really know anything about computers, and for a long time I was trying to keep it that way. But unfortunately just being in this office I’ve picked up on some of the terminology. (I now know what a sector is and I’ve learned what a RAID is and I’ve even watched a head swap). So everything you guys are going to be talking about is going to be completely over my head, but I’m being forced to be a part of this. I do want to give kudos to all you guys running your own business and being in this horrible field of work. My hubby loves it for some unknown reason. Also a shout out to all the guys that were keeping tabs on that perv we were having issues with. And if any of you guys work with your wives…go out and buy them some flowers today they deserve it. So my question to you guys… Does anyone know of a good vacation spot? I am in need of a weekend getaway.
The Wife

HaQue

wow, I have seen some amazing things before... but having your wife post on a computer forum??? THAT is one Leet Feat! ;)

But seriously, it is nice to meet you in this context and I hope that the forum can be of use to you in some way for what you do for the business, as well as for Jared with his duties. I am sure there will be issues that crop up that other people have already dealt with, and a conversation can help sort it out.

As for the vacation.. can you explain what that is?? I googled and it seems that some people actually stop work and go somewhere just for fun??? wow, that seems very far fetched, I wonder what planet this happens on!! :)

pclab

Hi

Nice to see who gives Jared some slaps when he's sleeping at work aahahahahhaha
Welcome to this "forum for men".
Hope you feel at home.

PS: By the way: who approved your account? I smell some kind of personal benefit ahhahaha

PS2: For vacations, come to Portugal. You will love it I'm sure.

LarrySabo

Nice to meet "The Wife!" That's how I refer to my wife, and when I did that at my previous job, my boss (female) asked "And does the wife have a name?!" The place was over-run with women. LOL. Anyway, welcome to hubby's forum. :)

DRUG

Hey, welcome!

I work with my girlfriend, for about 5 years. Indeed it has ups and downs but in the end of the day I feel fortunate to be able to share my daily victories with the person I love as well having confort on some defeats!
Vacation spot? OPORTO, PORTUGAL. Just google it! :D

My master's wife ! Really ?!!...are you serious ?? Now am jealous.. Wao! ...Am so happy to see you here, and will always be grateful to the Jared's family.
Jared is so lucky to have someone close to his heart, work closely in the same office with him and have knowledge and understanding of this 'crazy' profession. Am seriously jealous.
We have the Africa's hottest tropical vacation spots ... ' Obudu Cattle Ranch' here in Nigeria, its one of the planet's most beautiful and picturesque place, we will be glad to have you around.