Strange HD253GJ

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
And then you'd need to be unanimously voted in by all the other members. If just one other member doesn't think you belong, you don't get access.

It's a pretty exclusive club.

slingshot

Jared":n3qkkm5l said:
And then you'd need to be unanimously voted in by all the other members. If just one other member doesn't think you belong, you don't get access.

It's a pretty exclusive club.

This sounds more like a secret society :shock: Does data recovery take a back seat and other things take centre stage there ?
Reminds me of having scene access all them years ago, fxp'ing races with other sites, very exclusive indeed.
You guys have helped me when I've got really stuck, so if I don't need access to the secret society for that, then I'm good :)

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
The idea behind that section was to give a place where people can share information they don't want to make publically available to the whole world. And, since it's a limited access place where everyone is a respected member, we don't have to worry about our secret tips and tricks getting re-shared by anyone.

If anyone ever was caught sharing things from that section, they'd be promptly banned. Only the original person who posted the secret trick is allowed to re-share if he chooses to.

slingshot

Thats cool, I understand, after all, we've got to put food on the table every day to survive. Back in the day, they were called trade secrets and respected for being just that. I'm cool, maybe one day I'll make the grade ;)

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
If you can cook up a really good trick, like how to rebuild the translator of a Palmer family WD drive, I'd bet you could win the respect to get admitted ;)