SQL dataabse recovery tool

pclab

Hi

What do you guys use to repair a corrupted SQL database?
Does it usually work OK?
Thanks

Phillcalls

If you're wondering for SQL database recovery solution and have no idea how spammers spam their crappy products, then I would like to request visit to SysInfoTools Software products and get a very bad SQL Recovery Tool that probably will not work at all.

[glow=red]*edited to reflect product quality and give the usual spammer practices treatment*[/glow]

pc3000

Phillcalls":1q56bn3v said:
If you're wondering for SQL database recovery solution and have no idea how spammers spam their crappy products, then I would like to request visit to SysInfoTools Software products and get a very bad SQL Recovery Tool that probably will not work at all.

[glow=red]*edited to reflect product quality and give the usual spammer practices treatment*[/glow]
:lol:

yijun.zhang

my website is www.sqlrecovery.hk . there are two tools for sql data recovery. one is for geting table data from damaged database files. one is for geting losted database files from disk. you can download one for your case.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
yijun.zhang":18syiv8h said:
my website is http://www.sqlrecovery.hk . there are two tools for sql data recovery. one is for geting table data from damaged database files. one is for geting losted database files from disk. you can download one for your case.

Despite the fact that this might be considered SPAM, I'm allowing it because at least it's on topic and the developer represented themselves in an honest way.