pclab
Forum Moderator

SQL dataabse recovery tool

Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:36 am

Hi

What do you guys use to repair a corrupted SQL database?
Does it usually work OK?
Thanks
www.pclab.com.pt
facebook.com/PCLAB.Assistencia.Tecnica

Phillcalls
Data Recovery Noob

Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:18 am

If you're wondering for SQL database recovery solution and have no idea how spammers spam their crappy products, then I would like to request visit to SysInfoTools Software products and get a very bad SQL Recovery Tool that probably will not work at all.

*edited to reflect product quality and give the usual spammer practices treatment*

pc3000
Data Recovery Novice

Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:54 am

Phillcalls wrote:If you're wondering for SQL database recovery solution and have no idea how spammers spam their crappy products, then I would like to request visit to SysInfoTools Software products and get a very bad SQL Recovery Tool that probably will not work at all.

*edited to reflect product quality and give the usual spammer practices treatment*

:lol:

yijun.zhang
Data Recovery Noob

Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:55 pm

my website is www.sqlrecovery.hk . there are two tools for sql data recovery. one is for geting table data from damaged database files. one is for geting losted database files from disk. you can download one for your case.

Jared
Forum Admin

Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:33 am

yijun.zhang wrote:my website is http://www.sqlrecovery.hk . there are two tools for sql data recovery. one is for geting table data from damaged database files. one is for geting losted database files from disk. you can download one for your case.

Despite the fact that this might be considered SPAM, I'm allowing it because at least it's on topic and the developer represented themselves in an honest way.

Return to “Data Recovery Tools”