Sick of SNOW!!!

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Is anyone else here sick of the snow? We've had about a foot a week show up for the last month. My back hurts from shoveling, and I'm flat out of places to put the stuff. Looks like we're in for another storm this upcoming weekend too. :evil:

HaQue

we are suffering through heat.. next days: 31, 33, 35, 37, 39 with nights between 22 and 26
for all you on Fahrenheit.. that's 88, 91, 95, 98, 102 with nights 72-79.

NOT FUN

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I don't care for that kind of heat much either. I really don't mind the cold, but this snow just won't stop. It's snowing here again today for crying out loud! Enough is enough.

LarrySabo

HaQue":12tzywwl said:
we are suffering through heat.. next days: 31, 33, 35, 37, 39 with nights between 22 and 26
for all you on Fahrenheit.. that's 88, 91, 95, 98, 102 with nights 72-79.

NOT FUN
Those temps are pretty much what we've been going through here, if you include the effect of the wind, i.e., wind-chill temps. Except ours are all negative values. Plus, lots of snow (although nothing like Boston and maritime areas).

a7foh.jpg

HaQue

Well being well into my 40's and never actually seen real snow.. that looks awesome! But when you start to think of the logistics of everyday life, and the extra work, decreased mobility etc - hmm not so fun.
At least a good excuse not having to go out and waste time visiting real people

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Never seen snow! That's so sad. If you want you can come here and shovel mine so you get the full experience.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
I do have to say, all this bad weather is great for business. I'm absolutely swamped right now. Haven't had a free channel on my PC-3000 in weeks, got a stack of jobs I haven't started yet, a few I haven't quoted yet, and three in the clean hood waiting for me to do head swaps. This keeps up I'll need to hire someone else to work here. And get more equipment.