Section For [ Physical Professional Work]

Hello Jared,
We Do Not Seem To Have Any Section in The Forums Were We Could Discuss And Post Our Issues And Problems Related To Physical Work Like Head Replacement , Platter Swaps And Other Complicated Issues .People Are Posting The Posts Here -> data-recovery-tools-f8.html .This i Think Is Going To The Root Of Your Created Subforum

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
So you're suggestion a section under Data Recovery tools for the physical tools like head combs, etc.?

Not a bad idea. I'll look into doing that and perhaps move some appropriate threads.

Keep the suggestions coming. The better we keep these discussions organized the easier it is for us all to find information for future reference. Nothing I hate more than trying to find something I remember reading on hddguru and having to sort through 10,000 random threads.

Jared":1f3oxb5r said:
So you're suggestion a section under Data Recovery tools for the physical tools like head combs, etc.?

Not a bad idea. I'll look into doing that and perhaps move some appropriate threads.

Keep the suggestions coming. The better we keep these discussions organized the easier it is for us all to find information for future reference. Nothing I hate more than trying to find something I remember reading on hddguru and having to sort through 10,000 random threads.

Jared ,
I Would Propose a Main Category Called " Physical Professional Work" And Have Subcategory In It Like

1 ; Head Stuck
2 : HSA Swaps
3 ;Platter Swaps
4 :Other Cases

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
I'd rather not overload with a million sub categories of sub categories. Anything more than two levels deep is excessive I feel. I don't think there's enough content related to some of those to warrant their own category.

Jared":3szmurou said:
I'd rather not overload with a million sub categories of sub categories. Anything more than two levels deep is excessive I feel. I don't think there's enough content related to some of those to warrant their own category.

Well,
I did not say that i said you create a main category " Physical Professional Work " and Have These 3 To 6 Sub Categories In That Main Category .I Am not Saying you to add these as a subcategory

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
For now I'll start with just the one section. If it gets crowded, I can always divide it up later on.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

jol

Jared":2ejyard0 said:
[post]6069[/post] I can always divide it up later on
Only 1 small problem by moving later on
When you (I) launch the link (as I always do)
Code:
data-medics.com/forum/search.php?search_id=unreadposts
I'm getting a bunch of results, and when I start reading them I can't figure out how those posts that's been already read ended up as a allegedly unread posts, thinking its some kind of a glitch in the system, until I see that those threads has been moved from somewhere to another section

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, there doesn't seem to be any way to avoid that. Just read what catches your eye when that happens. Not like I make these changes all the time.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk