Seagate's New Logo

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
What's even funnier is that when I +1'ed it, google picked the trashbin picture to use for the post.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Hahaha. Now when you Google Image Search "Seagate's New Logo" this comes up:

SeagateLogoFunny.jpg

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
We should all keep tweeting, facebook sharing, and +1ing this page until it's the number one picture when people search that phrase. :D

LarrySabo

hahaha. I'll try to replace that icon with a much larger one, and we'll see how it shows up amongst the others.

Edit: Done. Also checked the license and it's in the public domain.

Edit 2: Hahaha. Now it shows up in 1st spot: http://prntscr.com/66c4tc Unfortunately, so does my mug show up on that page. :/

HermanMonero

Did you guys notice that Seagate now has a new logo?

View attachment 117

I'm guessing the old one reminded too many people of the rings in their platters. :lol:
Certainly, the transition in Seagate's logo design reflects their desire to rebrand and present a more contemporary image, possibly to break free from any negative connotations associated with the old design. In a similar vein, the recommended online vector logo service specializes in delivering modern and versatile logo options, like "rr logo vector," catering to diverse branding requirements. Both instances exemplify the importance of keeping up with current design trends and maintaining a fresh and appealing visual identity in today's competitive market.