Seagate Crispy Critter

lcoughey

I had a case a couple years back where we received a RAID recovery from a re-seller who declined the quote. The client's server went down on Friday, we had the data recovered and ready to return to them Monday afternoon.

A couple days later, we get a call from another reseller describing something that sounded familiar. When they brought the server in, we recognized it. I explained to the re-seller that we already did this recovery and gave him the quote we already gave. He got the end user to call me directly. She was ticked to find out that not only could she have had her accounting data Monday, but that she was never even given our quote to decline. She gladly gave the go ahead to us and had her data that afternoon...Thursday, I do believe.

So, at the end of the day, even if the quote is turned down, we usually will hold the clones (full or partial) for a couple of weeks. The clients who come back 2 years later are out of luck.

jol

and then you called back to all the clients from this reseller who turned down your quote ? :lol: