SD is a forensics Company now?

Blizzard

Salvation data":1hkwr9vf said:
XLY Salvationdata Technology INC. is China's leading integrated solutions provider of digital forensics, data recovery, data security and E-discovery. As a pioneer of the industry, SalvationDATA is always committed to providing innovation platform with proprietary technologies for Law Enforcement Agencies, Government, Military Intelligence Agencies, Digital Forensics Laboratories and Corporations, etc. SalvationDATA’s professional engineers and forensic experts are dedicated to providing outstanding service to more than 9,000 customers from over 130 countries around the world.

Salvation data":1hkwr9vf said:
SalvationDATA and the Chinese government attach great importance to forensic appraisal. As a result, “Data Recovery Key Laboratory of Sichuan Province”, approved by the Chinese government and owed by SalvationDATA, was established to help Law Enforcement acquire and recover evidentiary data from all kinds of storage media, as well as undertake key research projects in collaboration with famous universities.
SalvationDATA, ultimate solution for lost data!

About Salvation Data

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Well, they burned their bridges in the data recovery market, now it's time for them to find some new bridges to burn. :lol:

Hello Everyone ,
Their Tools Were Small But Some of Them Like The Seagate ,Western Digital ,Hitachi And Maxtor Were Fine Tools .I do not know which poisionous snake bit their company owner in the A#@@# one day and the had a wild dream of not developing those tools any further .The new tools they sell are virtually the same with new and fancy alien outlook ,I wonder why they could not say this and help market migrate to their new tools ,I find this very frustrating ,Not the fact that the tools were useless ,Other then the flash tool can someone tell me which of the tools actually did not work ? .I would really like a small productive debate on this if you do not mind please

Blizzard

Amarbir[CDR-Labs said:
":1lrvttbo]...can someone tell me which of the tools actually did not work ? .I would really like a small productive debate on this if you do not mind please
I have never used SD tools but it's obvious they burned bridges with customers, including you. I always thought the big complaint was support and updates. Nobody in this thread has mentioned the tools "not working", so far. I guess we wait and see what others have to say.

Blizzard":1ss004yo said:
Amarbir[CDR-Labs said:
":1ss004yo]...can someone tell me which of the tools actually did not work ? .I would really like a small productive debate on this if you do not mind please
I have never used SD tools but it's obvious they burned bridges with customers, including you. I always thought the big complaint was support and updates. Nobody in this thread has mentioned the tools "not working", so far. I guess we wait and see what others have to say.

Hello ,
Support Was Good Intially But Then Became Bad And Later On Never Existed At All

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, that's been my fear with MRT. They're making all their money on sales, not charging for support and upgrades. Eventually, when the initial sales cool down there won't be any profit in continued development. Dolphin data too. As much as we all dislike having to pay for ongoing updates to PC-3000 it's a necessary part of a sustainable business model. I suspect that these Chinese brands will continue to come and go under different names.

lcoughey

This is why I suggested to MRT to change their sales focus. Rather than try to pitch their systems as a low cost competitor to PC3000, they should be pitching it as a low cost spare system to relieve the stress from PC3000 system owners. Make it easy to not only convert a DE task from PC3000 to MRT, make the app to do reverse too.

This would open the doors to many well established professional data recovery labs around the world.

Then, as those established labs start to use the system, listen to them about what features they think need to be fixed or added. When, and only when, those labs start to comment about MRT being on par with PC3000 can they start to promote it as an affordable alternative.

I've got to recharge my system and install the updated version so I can continue my testing and review.