Sandisk X300s

emir_has

HI

The drive Sandisk X300s (SD7SB3Q-256-1002). It gets DRD DSC flags up but it cannot read id of the disk. When i try to initialize the disk also BSY flag is up and get hdd readyness timeout message.
Can somone help me with this disk? Is it possible to initialize it and get data? I have PC3000SSD 2.3.3 utility
Error in log window of PC3000:

EEPROM read error (offset=0x00010000, size=512): Technological command error: Data transmition error: Write sectors error HDD Redynes timeout (20000)
NAND flash chip ID read error (Ch=0, CE=0): Technological command error: Data transmition error: Write sectors error HDD Redynes timeout (20000)

Thank you

lcoughey

If you have the latest PC3K SSD update, along with a terminal 3 adapter, you might be able to get this SSD up and running in a very crippled mode on PC3K. I suggest you create a ticket on their tech support, it is quite overwhelming...especiall the part where you need to short 2 points with two separate sets of tweezers and hold it for a couple minutes while also powering on the SSD. Lots of fun.

https://blog.acelaboratory.com/pc-3000- ... l-cpu.html

emir_has

I get message from Roman on ace forum in which he said that the drive Sandisk x300s is not supported in app. :(
I am sad now.

Data Salvage

HI

The drive Sandisk X300s (SD7SB3Q-256-1002). It gets DRD DSC flags up but it cannot read id of the disk. When i try to initialize the disk also BSY flag is up and get hdd readyness timeout message.
Can somone help me with this disk? Is it possible to initialize it and get data? I have PC3000SSD 2.3.3 utility
Error in log window of PC3000:

EEPROM read error (offset=0x00010000, size=512): Technological command error: Data transmition error: Write sectors error HDD Redynes timeout (20000)
NAND flash chip ID read error (Ch=0, CE=0): Technological command error: Data transmition error: Write sectors error HDD Redynes timeout (20000)

Thank you
hello could you find a solution? i have a similar problem with a sandisk SSD

EEPROM read error (offset=0x00010000, size=512): Less than expected data transmitted
NAND flash chip ID read error (Ch=0, CE=0): No answer from drive

is eeprom refearing to the controller?