Samsung USB to SATA PCB Compatability

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
I guess you have to decide for yourself what the data is worth, and how much time/money you're willing to invest. Ebay is usually a great place to find a cheap PCB. If you type a search for your model & firmware you can save the search and get notification emails from ebay whenever one gets posted on there that matches.

jol

ethomaz":lxh4c9im said:
but that is so hard to do..
If its difficult for you, and you feel its over your head, then send it to Data Recovery pro who will do it, and get the job done while sleeping ;)

Lmacter

You can transfer samsung data to computer , then , the Samsung data can be transfered to other device at the same time ,
You can backup and sync data between different telephone ,
I usually backup contacts and other data to computer in this way ,

[glow=red]Admin Edit:[/glow]This thread was just spammed by some garbage software company called Android Rescuer. Their software is absolute poop and should not be purchased under any circumstances. They are worthless filthy spammers.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
I'm guessing some Wondershare phone recovery SPAM is about to get dropped on this thread. Probably should just ban Lmacter now, but I prefer to turn their SPAM into advertisements against their company.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
I'm afraid I don't know, perhaps someone else does.

Does anyone happen to know which one replaces 100760718 as well? I think it's 100720903, but I've never verified it.

[glow=red]Update[/glow]: Nevermind, I found one of these here and confirmed it does work. One more we can add to the list. :D

adrianf25

Hello,

Other is:
BF41-00357A == BF41-00315A

For example in my case I used:
Marvell chip: 88i9122-TFJ2
BF41-00357A 00
S3M_329_REV V.01

BF41-00315A 04
S3M_REV.02

I work for my.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
adrianf25":1bqnmjd6 said:
Hello,

Other is:
BF41-00357A == BF41-00315A

For example in my case I used:
BF41-00357A 00
S3M_329_REV V.01

BF41-00315A 04
S3M_REV.02

I work for my.

Thanks! Somehow I didn't see this post before, but I just added it to the list.

polykyle

Greetings all, I have a 10076718 pcb board and the students usb 3.0 micro b connector is directly into the board and the student broke it. I purchased a replacement pcb 10072903 with a SATA connection as it is compatible. I just finished transferring the firmware chip but the hard drive wont power/spin with the new pcb board.

I just wanted to ask if there was anything I am missing that anyone can offer. Thank you very much.