samsung sata drive heads on samsung usb

Jirbun

Hi
Has anyone had experience in install samsung sata drive heads on his relative samsung usb drive, is there a chance it will matches ?

Thanks

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
I can't see why it wouldn't. I do this with every other brand. I can't say I've ever actually tried it with a Samsung, but I rarely ever see those here anyway.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
nathannile":39xpdsqt said:
I have tried that but unable to do,https://uaedatarecovery.com/data-recovery-dubai/ helping me to do this task. You can also try if you have the same issue.

I'm pretty sure this is just an attempt at dumping SPAM here. But, your stupid link didn't work anyway.

Sad because we don't prohibit links if people want to meaningfully contribute. I guess some guys would rather just attempt to sneak a link in and get themselves banned.

Jirbun

I can confirm this heads work for me:
Patient model hm641jx usb drive
pcb BF41-00300A
Donor model hm641ji sata drive
pcb BF41-00306A
Please note ! this will not work for hot swap even though the firmware has the same version and the pcb compatible ,for hot swap the hm501ii with compatible pcb will work.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Jirbun":3sf9r06w said:
I can confirm this heads work for me:
Patient model hm641jx usb drive
pcb BF41-00300A
Donor model hm641ji sata drive
pcb BF41-00306A
Please note ! this will not work for hot swap even though the firmware has the same version and the pcb compatible ,for hot swap the hm501ii with compatible pcb will work.

Thanks for sharing your findings.