Samsung HD501LJ (T166 family) - How to disable reallocation

Hello,
i've this drive and i need data, when i power on heads do click like crazy and it stay in busy state.
I was able to clone about 25% of surface with hotswap from good donor drive, but now i'm stuck because there are a lot of bad sector in surface and when heads hit them DE is not able to jump those (drive goes busy and heads start again to click as before i did hotswap).
Unfurtunally i can't send hardware reset command in DE or even re-power the drive after read error due to hotswap condition (hotswap hundreds of time after every reading error is not an option), also soft reset and fast jump on bads don't help on surface portion that i've still to clone (drive starts again to click immediately after heads hit bads sectors).

I think problem is that FW is trying to automatically reallocate bad sectors, but is not capable to do that so it goes crazy.
Do you guys know a way how to disable automatic reallocation on this samsung drives as we do on WD drive (by editing mod 02) or Seagate drive (by editing sys 91 or by sending congen commands) ?

Also, i think S-list (mod 11) and D-list (mod 29) are corrupted on this drive but i don't know how to fix them. I think that could be another cause of this problem.
Can someone help me please?

I upload patient drive resource so that you might give a look to those modules, thank you :)
View attachment HD501LJ-CR100-13-S0MUJDWQ826358.rar

All modules and tracks are physically ok, but if you open S-list and D-list of this drive with an hex editor, then you will notice that are full of data.
If you compare these modules with those of a healthy donor, you will notice that donor's S and D list have many patterns with 00 and FF.

Does someone of you able to help me to fix S and D list, please?

After long time, i decided to reply to this thread to let all you know that i solved this case last year by using SHT.
With SHT i was able to do smart hotswap and then dump S and D list from factory copy on surface 2 and overwrite them on SA-0. MRT and Sediv don't have any option for SA-2 modules backup (only from SA-0 and SA-1), SHT fortunatelly can do that.
:)