Safe and Clean Recovery Software for RAW Image

Viyice

Hi guys! This is Jihosoft Photo Recovery, a recovery program for restoring deleted photos, videos and audio files. We'd like to hear voice from users at this forum. Please have a try and leave your comments here. Thank you very much.
Here are some features that may interest you:
  • *Absolute safe and clean. After installation, the program will stay on your PC silently and won't bother you until you are in need.
  • *Support the recovery of most RAW images, like cr2, sr2, crw, arw, dng, raf, etc. (Some formats of RAW are not previewable before recovery)
  • *Support various storage devices, including USB stick, SD card, hard disk, etc.
  • *Help users create image files as backup.
  • *Find more by yourself...

Home: [glow=red]Link removed by admin[/glow]

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Viyice,

I've removed your link from you post due to your company's relentless spamming here. Normally I'd remove the post and/or company name as well, but for once you were at least honest about representing the software so I'll allow it.

My feedback for your software: STOP SPAMMING THE WEB PRETENDING TO BE END USERS OF YOUR OWN SOFTWARE!!!!!! It just makes you look like a lying scammer.

Viyice

Jared":3kj3grhr said:
Hi Viyice,

I've removed your link from you post due to your company's relentless spamming here. Normally I'd remove the post and/or company name as well, but for once you were at least honest about representing the software so I'll allow it.

My feedback for your software: STOP SPAMMING THE WEB PRETENDING TO BE END USERS OF YOUR OWN SOFTWARE!!!!!! It just makes you look like a lying scammer.

Thank you, Jared.
The rule of this forum benefits both software users and producers. Thanks for approving this post and I don't have to leave a link :)
If you're interested in or in need of photo recovery, feel free to try this program.