Request Suggestion : For 2 or 3 Links in Signature

Blizzard

Amarbir[CDR-Labs said:
":2f479e2w]Hello,
If you Think My Presence on this forum makes a difference can i have 2 links now .Since the day i said i will not use them i never used links in my signatures .I am One Of the Most Active Users Here in The Forums .

Amarbir, in addition to the signature link you can add Facebook, YouTube, Skype, and Website links to your profile. If someone is interested in you, they will view your profile and see those links. I noticed you have Web and Skype, why not add YouTube and Facebook to your profile? It's better than not having them :)

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, if you notice on the right side under your profile picture there are the contact icons. As you can see under mine I have my Facebook profile and it is linked to by the icon in each post. You just have to add it to your profile.

LarrySabo

That's strange; I see no contact icons under your profile picture in that post? Here's what I see...
dvmtd1.jpg

LarrySabo":1s5ubtv5 said:
That's strange; I see no contact icons under your profile picture in that post? Here's what I see...
dvmtd1.jpg

Mr Larry ,
See On the Top Right Side IT Says "Share/Save" ,Though I Feel its strange you do not see em in the place were even i see them .But I have Decided To Not Add Anything .The Reason is " Best Known To Me " And i Plan To Keep It That Way .Apologies I Woke Up The Issue Again .I Suggest No One Comments On This Thread And Let This Thread Die a Slow Death .

jol

I think they meant "profile" not on every post

Blizzard":1ibtfruf said:
...If someone is interested in you, they will view your profile and see those links. ...
Then...
Example

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-01-22-03-15-55-1.png
    Screenshot_2017-01-22-03-15-55-1.png
    88.7 KB · Views: 2,824

Blizzard

^ They usually show when I click a direct link to a post/reply but they don't show after I click a page number. They will be there if someone clicks your profile though.

LarrySabo

Yeah, they show up when I click the poster's profile, but Jared said they show up beneath the avatar. I don't see any so thought perhaps something is blocking them. Hardly worth the bandwidth to discuss, except if people thought they were helpful but (like me) few readers ever see them. :)

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
You're not seeing them because you're not using the default theme (which is the one Google spiders will crawl). Here's what the default theme shows:
Social Contact.jpgLarry Social Contact.jpg

lcoughey

This is a silly time-wasting topic. At least you can post real advice here without getting banned, unlike some other forums who ban you if you even suggest that SpinRite or a freezer are bad ideas.