RecoveryRus And Dolphin Data Labs

Hello All,
This Recoveryrus Seems to Me Like Another Venture Of Dolphin Data Labs .Few Days Back when i Landed On this Page I Was Greeted With All That You See But My Data Recovery Sharp eyes Caught Something .The Email ID Written was Of Dolphondatalabs "Today This Information Is Gone and Email Id Is Changed .

PS : This Is For your Information Only .But i Am Happy to See Reasonable Tools Out There

pc3000

It is clear, also address - China
And the design of the site is the same template
Amarbir[CDR-Labs said:
":2lwt2e80]Hello All,
This Recoveryrus Seems to Me Like Another Venture Of Dolphin Data Labs .Few Days Back when i Landed On this Page I Was Greeted With All That You See But My Data Recovery Sharp eyes Caught Something .The Email ID Written was Of Dolphondatalabs "Today This Information Is Gone and Email Id Is Changed .

PS : This Is For your Information Only .But i Am Happy to See Reasonable Tools Out There

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Amarbir[CDR-Labs said:
":16vy142n]
Blizzard":16vy142n said:
That is interesting since Salvation Data is already using www.recoverytoolsrus.com

hi ,
i do not understand what you are trying to say .

Ps : i now have solid proof that its dolphindatalabs venture only , will post some screenshots tomorrow if i get the time

Both Dolphin and recoveryrus.com host with GoDaddy, whereas Salvation hosts their sites using Bluehost. However, I'm still not convinced that Dolphin and Salvation Data are totally separate. I'm guessing there's a reason they use domain privacy and you can't find a real address on any of Dolphin's sites. The only address they have posted is written in on a picture of an apartment building. Probably is nothing more than a registered agent or someone's home address they're using so people can't tell they are the same.

After Salvation realized their unlimited "forever" support wouldn't be profitable they had to rebrand so -people wouldn't sue them for dropping all support to their current products.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Speaking of SD, I can't believe they actually did build one of these stupid desks:
[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tOF8-aSnRM[/bbvideo]

I bet it's just a cheap Compaq computer and a data compass shoved inside that fancy looking box :lol:

Blizzard

Amarbir[CDR-Labs said:
":17xiap13]hi , i do not understand what you are trying to say

Just pointing out that it's odd that they have chosen such similar names to sell data recovery tools. Don't take things so personal, I never doubted you that they are DFL site, I actually suspected they were. I'm just wondering if they are connected to SD in any way.

Jared":3o9rh5rk said:
Speaking of SD, I can't believe they actually did build one of these stupid desks:
[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tOF8-aSnRM[/bbvideo]

I bet it's just a cheap Compaq computer and a data compass shoved inside that fancy looking box :lol:

Man Jared ,
Sometimes i roll off my bed laughing this was one hell of a video lol .The icing on the cake was when i saw a plastic cover on main on off switch and main cable lol when there is fireworks in the table first we have to find a screwdriver then open 4 screws then close the main switch amazing

Blizzard":2w7cup7u said:
Amarbir[CDR-Labs said:
":2w7cup7u]hi , i do not understand what you are trying to say

Just pointing out that it's odd that they have chosen such similar names to sell data recovery tools. Don't take things so personal, I never doubted you that they are DFL site, I actually suspected they were. I'm just wondering if they are connected to SD in any way.

Blizzard ,
i am saying they are dfl only this is what i am saying since first post