User avatar
Amarbir[CDR-Labs]
Data Recovery Pro
Posts: 511
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:35 pm
Location: Chandigarh ,India
Contact: Website Skype

RecoveryRus And Dolphin Data Labs

Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:18 am

Hello All,
This Recoveryrus Seems to Me Like Another Venture Of Dolphin Data Labs .Few Days Back when i Landed On this Page I Was Greeted With All That You See But My Data Recovery Sharp eyes Caught Something .The Email ID Written was Of Dolphondatalabs "Today This Information Is Gone and Email Id Is Changed .

PS : This Is For your Information Only .But i Am Happy to See Reasonable Tools Out There
Regards
Amarbir S Dhillon ,CDR Labs [ Chandigarh ,India ]
DataRecovery - The Affordable Way In India
Youtube Channel -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbIeLFJWxTux8TQu_QSCsgQ?view_as=subscriber

User avatar
Blizzard
Experienced DR Tech
Posts: 248
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:06 am
Location: GA - USA
Contact: Website Facebook Twitter

RecoveryRus And Dolphin Data Labs

Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:58 am

That is interesting since Salvation Data is already using www.recoverytoolsrus.com

pc3000
Data Recovery Novice
Posts: 92
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:00 pm

RecoveryRus And Dolphin Data Labs

Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:30 pm

It is clear, also address - China
And the design of the site is the same template
Amarbir[CDR-Labs] wrote:Hello All,
This Recoveryrus Seems to Me Like Another Venture Of Dolphin Data Labs .Few Days Back when i Landed On this Page I Was Greeted With All That You See But My Data Recovery Sharp eyes Caught Something .The Email ID Written was Of Dolphondatalabs "Today This Information Is Gone and Email Id Is Changed .

PS : This Is For your Information Only .But i Am Happy to See Reasonable Tools Out There

User avatar
Amarbir[CDR-Labs]
Data Recovery Pro
Posts: 511
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:35 pm
Location: Chandigarh ,India
Contact: Website Skype

RecoveryRus And Dolphin Data Labs

Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:15 pm

Blizzard wrote:That is interesting since Salvation Data is already using www.recoverytoolsrus.com



hi ,
i do not understand what you are trying to say .

Ps : i now have solid proof that its dolphindatalabs venture only ,will post some screenshots tomorrow if i get the time
Regards
Amarbir S Dhillon ,CDR Labs [ Chandigarh ,India ]
DataRecovery - The Affordable Way In India
Youtube Channel -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbIeLFJWxTux8TQu_QSCsgQ?view_as=subscriber

User avatar
Jared
Forum Admin
Posts: 3584
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:32 pm
Location: Providence, RI
Contact: Website Facebook Twitter Skype YouTube Google+

RecoveryRus And Dolphin Data Labs

Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:19 pm

Amarbir[CDR-Labs] wrote:
Blizzard wrote:That is interesting since Salvation Data is already using www.recoverytoolsrus.com



hi ,
i do not understand what you are trying to say .

Ps : i now have solid proof that its dolphindatalabs venture only , will post some screenshots tomorrow if i get the time


Both Dolphin and recoveryrus.com host with GoDaddy, whereas Salvation hosts their sites using Bluehost. However, I'm still not convinced that Dolphin and Salvation Data are totally separate. I'm guessing there's a reason they use domain privacy and you can't find a real address on any of Dolphin's sites. The only address they have posted is written in on a picture of an apartment building. Probably is nothing more than a registered agent or someone's home address they're using so people can't tell they are the same.

After Salvation realized their unlimited "forever" support wouldn't be profitable they had to rebrand so -people wouldn't sue them for dropping all support to their current products.

User avatar
Jared
Forum Admin
Posts: 3584
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:32 pm
Location: Providence, RI
Contact: Website Facebook Twitter Skype YouTube Google+

RecoveryRus And Dolphin Data Labs

Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:26 pm

Speaking of SD, I can't believe they actually did build one of these stupid desks:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tOF8-aSnRM

I bet it's just a cheap Compaq computer and a data compass shoved inside that fancy looking box :lol:

User avatar
Blizzard
Experienced DR Tech
Posts: 248
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:06 am
Location: GA - USA
Contact: Website Facebook Twitter

RecoveryRus And Dolphin Data Labs

Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:34 pm

Amarbir[CDR-Labs] wrote:hi , i do not understand what you are trying to say


Just pointing out that it's odd that they have chosen such similar names to sell data recovery tools. Don't take things so personal, I never doubted you that they are DFL site, I actually suspected they were. I'm just wondering if they are connected to SD in any way.

User avatar
Amarbir[CDR-Labs]
Data Recovery Pro
Posts: 511
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:35 pm
Location: Chandigarh ,India
Contact: Website Skype

RecoveryRus And Dolphin Data Labs

Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:18 pm

Jared wrote:Speaking of SD, I can't believe they actually did build one of these stupid desks:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tOF8-aSnRM

I bet it's just a cheap Compaq computer and a data compass shoved inside that fancy looking box :lol:


Man Jared ,
Sometimes i roll off my bed laughing this was one hell of a video lol .The icing on the cake was when i saw a plastic cover on main on off switch and main cable lol when there is fireworks in the table first we have to find a screwdriver then open 4 screws then close the main switch amazing
Regards
Amarbir S Dhillon ,CDR Labs [ Chandigarh ,India ]
DataRecovery - The Affordable Way In India
Youtube Channel -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbIeLFJWxTux8TQu_QSCsgQ?view_as=subscriber

User avatar
Amarbir[CDR-Labs]
Data Recovery Pro
Posts: 511
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:35 pm
Location: Chandigarh ,India
Contact: Website Skype

RecoveryRus And Dolphin Data Labs

Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:20 pm

Blizzard wrote:
Amarbir[CDR-Labs] wrote:hi , i do not understand what you are trying to say


Just pointing out that it's odd that they have chosen such similar names to sell data recovery tools. Don't take things so personal, I never doubted you that they are DFL site, I actually suspected they were. I'm just wondering if they are connected to SD in any way.


Blizzard ,
i am saying they are dfl only this is what i am saying since first post
Regards
Amarbir S Dhillon ,CDR Labs [ Chandigarh ,India ]
DataRecovery - The Affordable Way In India
Youtube Channel -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbIeLFJWxTux8TQu_QSCsgQ?view_as=subscriber

Return to “Physical Data Recovery Tools”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests