Recover data from Iphone 6

pclab

Hi

I have a client with a broken touch of a Iphone 6 (with only 4 months....) and can't unlock the screen.
He have insurance, so the phone will be replaced for another, but he wants to save the data.
Is there any way to do it?
Thanks

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think you can without unlocking it first... which to do that you'd have to replace the digitizer.

lcoughey

The client has two choices, as I see it.

1. Pay to have the phone repaired so he can access and recover his files (no need for data recovery, this can be done by most cell phone repair centers). This may void his warranty.

2. Get the free replacement under warranty, but lose all his files

Thomasen

Recommend you can use Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery Mac, which can easily recover all lost data from iPhone, no matter you lost iPhone data due to iOS 8.2/8.1/8/7.1 updates, jailbreak, factory reset and other reasons.
This is the best I have used. It can recover 98% lost data

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Even if you can't unlock the phone??? I've found that no software works when you can't get past the lock screen.

vrocco

Brand new member, first post, seems a little spammy to me......I could be wrong.

Anyone have or used the Cellebrite UME Touch for recovering phones? I don't have one but have recently seen them on ebay in the $600-$900 range and wondered if it was worth investing in. I don't get many phones, but it would be nice to have a good solution that worked with most models. I know it won't do everything the UFED does, but that costs about $10k so not really worth it for me right now.