Recover data from Iphone 6

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Thomasen":tfl21qfe said:
SPAM!!!!!!!!!! NOT ALLOWED!!!!

SPAM isn't entirely banned here, but deceptive link dropping is. If they want to come on here clearly representing themselves and talk about their software they are more than welcome to. What isn't allowed is posting fake questions, then using another account responding with "try this program it got back all my files". Or responding to completely unrelated topics recommending software that couldn't possibly work in that situation.

The issue it that these companies aren't actually doing this spamming, their commission system is generating it. Companies like Wondershare offer 60-70% commission on their product sales. So every poor guy trying to make a quick buck in the third world is spamming for them hoping to get a sale.

Bobochen

Thank you!
FoneLab iPhone Data Recovery is worthless crap software that no one in their right mind should ever consider wasting money on. It's peddled by filthy rotten SPAMMERS who resort to fake posting in forums like this to dupe stupid people into buying their garbage product.

[glow=red]Note From Moderator[/glow]: I've adjusted this post to accurately reflect your product. If you continue to SPAM this forum in such a way, we will continue to adjust your posts accordingly. Enjoy, you filthy spammers.

eveeve

To recover lost iphone data, [glow=red]SPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAM[/glow]

Don't......

Tandddra  

"It's usually some jealous boyfriend trying to find out if his girlfriend it cheating on him (which is why they always say they forgot their password)." I It depends on how you use it. That's special cases. And recoveryiphone dot net software can't help. Some people in sufferered data lost troubles from that junk software.

Read more: [Link Removed]

[glow=red]Moderator Note:[/glow]
Thanks for trying to spam this forum. Since you didn't properly represent yourself as a software rep, but instead pretended to be a user, I've modified your message to one I feel is more appropriate. Sadly if you'd just followed the rules you could have posted freely about your software here. But, since you took the low road like the maggot you are your software won't be supported here.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Beafftt":2m315b6c said:
To restore lost data from iPhone, iPad and iPod, there are two different modes: "Recover from iOS Devices directly", "Recover from iTunes Backup Files" and "Recover from iCloud Backup Files". - See more at: [glow=red]----EDITED----[/glow] http://www.pclab.com.pt :mrgreen:

Nice stealing their link and throwing one to your own site, haha. :lol:

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Laccerty":2pdjxydw said:
Do you have iTunes backup ?

And here comes another spam drop. He'll be back in a week trying to change this post to include a link. If these idiots would just take 5 minutes to read anything they'd discover they can link drop without needing to be lying deceptive idiots.

graceyin2017

If you want to recover data from iPhone 6, don't try Jihosoft iPhone Data Recovery - it won't Recover Data from iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch. It won't be helpful. :D Jihosoft is nothing but filthy rotten spammers who spend their days spamming forums instead of actually developing a worthwhile product that works and might get recommended by a customer. So they have to pretend to be their own customers and drop fake referrals.

[glow=red]Moderator Note: [/glow]I've adjusted this comment to more accurately reflect your spammy junk product. Thanks for spamming! :D

caroline.brown

If you had backup your data with your iCloud or iTunes,so try to recover deleted data through them.
If you hadn't back up, try to use a [glow=red]SPAM SPAM SPAM[/glow] to assist you in this case, such as [glow=red]SPAM[/glow]data recovery which I had used before. so sharing it for you!!!
Read the following article to get more details about this method if you need. hoping it will work for you, too, and you could recover data from iPhone successfully. Good luck to you.

[glow=red]Moderator note:[/glow] Filthy Spammers

graceyin2017

To recover data from iPhone X/8/7/6, you can use an iPhone recovery software. For example, [glow=red]SPAM[/glow]iPhone Data Recovery - Recover data from iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.

Main Features of this recovery software:
[glow=red]SPAM SPAM SPAM
SPAM SPAM SPAM
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM[/glow]
Hope it will be helpful for you.

[glow=Blue]Moderator note:[/glow] Thanks for trying to SPAM this forum. Since we've already warned your worthless company against spamming here like this, I've modified your post. To anyone reading this, Jihosoft is complete garbage software and is a waste of your money. Do not support spammy companies like this, you will regret it if you do.

TrumanHW

It it's just the display, replace it.
If it has touch disease, common on that model, have a micro-soldering company repair it. (Gamble for client assuming their data isn't corrupt)

This can be what you call the "data recovery and phone repair service" if you want to take the gamble... otherwise, have them pay, and slightly pad the repair cost of touch disease repair cost.

DO NOT have apple repair the display or they may replace the phone. lol.