Recover data from Iphone 6

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Last warning Joyce, if you represent a software company - Tenorshare you need to identify yourself as such. One more post like this from your company and I will delete all your posts and all links to your website.

You can SPAM about your software in the appropriate section, but pretending to answer questions with just posting links to your software won't be tolerated.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, these idiots from Tenorshare just don't learn. I just deleted about four more links they tried spamming in the forum.

Now they're getting a negative review from me.

HaQue

I approved this post, BUT I do not condone telling users normal usage of iCloud and iTunes is "data recovery"

Are you affiliated with any iPhone Data recovery software company at all?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
It's funny how you can tell spammers by their punctuation marks. Why do they always put the spaces before the period and not after? I'm guessing it's how Google translate handles languages which are written right to left.

HaQue

and by the utterly useless first post.

Now I need to go to a car forum and post that you can avoid accidents by always driving safely...

fayour1

Yes, it is. But before you going to recover deleted data from iPhone, you need to check first is there a backup of your data in your iTunes or iCloud. But you would not ask this question if you have made backup, so let's cross out this solution .
You could:
Search for iOS data recovery tools, just Google it, a lot of results will come up. But be careful in select them, some of them are not qualified enough to recover your data.
Good luck!

Last edited:
little suggestion

the Confirmation of registration checking code on register new user section must enhanced , the pattern should be difficult and if question added in core of Data recovery will be more efficient Like ( what DR stand for) or account activation throw Email address.

it will save your time chasing those spammers and block them

thanks

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
We've actually had very little issue with spammers lately, except for the spammy data recovery software companies like Wondershare. And, I assume they'd know the answer to that.