Recover Damaged notepad Files.

adamakawa01

Hello guys, This is my first post Here. After Deleting some Important Data by accident on My Flash memory. I tried to recover By using multiple data recovery programs. But None of them worked untill I tried Ease US and OnTrack easyrecovery. All files ( PDFs and word offices) documents were succesufully recovered. However, The most Important ones (txt files) were damaged I suppose. Instead of showing me the text that took me months of work. It now shows some weird characters Like :

Æ6#wÅê§$¸½%Õ§áÚ¬:*E*+!ºÄtȏ‘²sF<ÚªrÀ'ÍïߧºfsÃG9âB Vöã)Sà›+¤¢Y@õ²þÌüYÞÀéb¢e ¹d>%„#eƒÈñt¼O'—y
ÄA$Z €?ÿ%qV'°Û÷n&U AmTrmîÓý!ÎÌ㩁ẳxë*ö2€ßêØUŠs’ìpÕèõûØE£oã\•ÇÚcýC¥¶¨d6j‡:•Ô®Œ÷Û­ìS³f{Z¯x^%à°(C;*‘_6XMŒàA*.3nYgjM ùèÆÂ>íKJ^\z|¥åŒ£±ån„½–Vã:ÉÊU•e3¨huÊ'ΪÊ+.*¡áùÖÈÿÿû7î‚(–›j_T¼ÃÖ}Za„ˆ] »ÙRL¶é/µ]å’Fè<Z
!”“HÔ§ËZ^Š¸×b^‹ }:Múg
Ydfhhú›i9UUçrUÚæ¼Ç£ 9+†œÖ‘­ÚRåv°Œá“I•

On some notepad documents.

And These :

碁碂碃碄碅碆碇碈碉碊碋碌碍碎碏碐碑碒碓碔碕碖碗碘碙碚碛碜碝碞碟碠碡碢碣碤碥碦碧碨碩碪碫碬碭碮碯碰碱碲碳碴碵碶碷碸碹確碻碼碽碾碿磀磁磂磃磄磅磆磇磈磉磊磋磌磍磎磏磐磑磒磓磔磕磖磗磘磙磚磛磜磝磞磟磠磡磢

On Other documents.

Please, Is there anything I can do to recover thoose important files because It's really getting my frustrated.

w.simon

Waiting to see who will come post with the miracle software solution that can recover overwritten files, recolor your gray hair, and in my case permit to solve my hair lost....

I'm dividing myself by 0... --->[]

lcoughey

There is a difference between recovering a file name that points to random sectors on a drive and recovering the correct sectors which contain the actual file data.

1. Was anything written to the flash after the files were deleted?
2. What is the type, model and capacity of the flash device you are working with?
3. Do you have a full sector-by-sector image of the device? (if not, are you able to make one now, assuming that it is still in the original condition of when the files were first deleted?
4. Are you willing to pay a lab to recover the data? If so, are you able to compress and send the image file to one of us?

adamakawa01":1o9t3503 said:
Hello guys, This is my first post Here. After Deleting some Important Data by accident on My Flash memory. I tried to recover By using multiple data recovery programs. But None of them worked untill I tried Ease US and OnTrack easyrecovery. All files ( PDFs and word offices) documents were succesufully recovered. However, The most Important ones (txt files) were damaged I suppose. Instead of showing me the text that took me months of work. It now shows some weird characters Like :

Æ6#wÅê§$¸½%Õ§áÚ¬:*E*+!ºÄtȏ‘²sF<ÚªrÀ'ÍïߧºfsÃG9âB Vöã)Sà›+¤¢Y@õ²þÌüYÞÀéb¢e ¹d>%„#eƒÈñt¼O'—y
ÄA$Z €?ÿ%qV'°Û÷n&U AmTrmîÓý!ÎÌ㩁ẳxë*ö2€ßêØUŠs’ìpÕèõûØE£oã\•ÇÚcýC¥¶¨d6j‡:•Ô®Œ÷Û­ìS³f{Z¯x^%à°(C;*‘_6XMŒàA*.3nYgjM ùèÆÂ>íKJ^\z|¥åŒ£±ån„½–Vã:ÉÊU•e3¨huÊ'ΪÊ+.*¡áùÖÈÿÿû7î‚(–›j_T¼ÃÖ}Za„ˆ] »ÙRL¶é/µ]å’Fè<Z
!”“HÔ§ËZ^Š¸×b^‹ }:Múg
Ydfhhú›i9UUçrUÚæ¼Ç£ 9+†œÖ‘­ÚRåv°Œá“I•

On some notepad documents.

And These :

碁碂碃碄碅碆碇碈碉碊碋碌碍碎碏碐碑碒碓碔碕碖碗碘碙碚碛碜碝碞碟碠碡碢碣碤碥碦碧碨碩碪碫碬碭碮碯碰碱碲碳碴碵碶碷碸碹確碻碼碽碾碿磀磁磂磃磄磅磆磇磈磉磊磋磌磍磎磏磐磑磒磓磔磕磖磗磘磙磚磛磜磝磞磟磠磡磢

On Other documents.

Please, Is there anything I can do to recover thoose important files because It's really getting my frustrated.

Well,
use a software that can scan a pattern of text .That pattern or text you should know as you have written the txt file .Then once it found copy that sector Ascii into a editor and search sectors around that sector and voila