Reading PC-3000 Manuals

Hello Guys,

Its almost a year since I got my PC-3000 UDMA-E, I decided to help myself more by taking sometime off to Read the Manuals and really digest some things.
I found out I cant master the equipment by just reading the manuals, somethings have changed from the manual which are not updated, compared to my PC-3000 Card.
How do you guys get to Master the equipment so fast ? I have really had so many sleepless night in recent weeks trying to get it right. So I decided throwing it open, see if I can do something differently.

pclab

I think that reading the manuals without any proper experience is not good, because you don't really understand what's in the manual and what are you doing.
I believe that reading the manuals again, after some more experience, will help you to understand.
At least with me. Now I know what some terms mean that I didn't know 2 or 3 years ago.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
pclab":3dxocz7e said:
I think that reading the manuals without any proper experience is not good, because you don't really understand what's in the manual and what are you doing.
I believe that reading the manuals again, after some more experience, will help you to understand.
At least with me. Now I know what some terms mean that I didn't know 2 or 3 years ago.
I couldn't agree more. Even after having some experience with other data recovery tools before buying PC-3000 I couldn't understand half the manuals. But now after a few more years of working with the tool and reading everything I can find online most makes perfect sense. It really is like learning another language. Until you have the basic concepts in your brain it all sounds like gibberish (and I know as I've been learning a new language for about the same amount of time as doing dr).