RapidSpar Data Recovery Tool from DeepSpar

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Amarbir, how many cases per week are you doing over there to keep buying new tools at the rate you are?

nissimezra

Rapidspar will give the ability to any pc tech with 0 knowledge in Data recovery to recover dead or dying hard drive. It will for sure give hard time for all data recovery industry even for the basic small businesses that are using ddrescue.
our luck that it did not entered the market as expected many big names repair shop are not aware of it.
Lets keep it this way

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
nissimezra":3650uqra said:
Rapidspar will give the ability to any pc tech with 0 knowledge in Data recovery to recover dead or dying hard drive. It will for sure give hard time for all data recovery industry even for the basic small businesses that are using ddrescue.
our luck that it did not entered the market as expected many big names repair shop are not aware of it.
Lets keep it this way

I disagree. It can only do simple firmware patches where no manual diagnostic or physical repair is necessary. It might suck up a handful of easy cases but won't put a serious dent in the amount of data recovery cases.

Blizzard

PC shops can have all of the WD Passports that were used like bowling balls and take 35 days to recover 20GBs of user data :)

Jared":1v0i29zm said:
Amarbir, how many cases per week are you doing over there to keep buying new tools at the rate you are?

Jared ,
The following are pending

1 : Deepspar X 2 units
2 : PC 3000 SCSI/SAS + De + RAID
3 : VNR
4 : Softcenter

PS : Last Month i got a lot of HDD surgery tools .The Workbench , Seagate 1 Platter And 3/4 Platter Rampless Tool , Rosewood i Had Before but i had not opened packed .I want to invest in my lab before i even take a dollar home

nissimezra

Jared":1aolz8ow said:
nissimezra":1aolz8ow said:
Lets keep it this way

I disagree. It can only do simple firmware patches where no manual diagnostic or physical repair is necessary. It might suck up a handful of easy cases but won't put a serious dent in the amount of data recovery cases.

I make all my living from "simple cases" and others, It will effect all market if it will go to stores.
Thats only my opinion
Regards