User avatar
Amarbir[CDR-Labs]
Data Recovery Pro
Posts: 511
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:35 pm
Location: Chandigarh ,India
Contact: Website Skype

RapidSpar Data Recovery Tool from DeepSpar

Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:13 am

Well,
PC 3000 UDMA/Express Rocks .Now i Also Have Rapidspar :mrgreen:
Regards
Amarbir S Dhillon ,CDR Labs [ Chandigarh ,India ]
DataRecovery - The Affordable Way In India
Youtube Channel -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbIeLFJWxTux8TQu_QSCsgQ?view_as=subscriber

User avatar
Jared
Forum Admin
Posts: 3701
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:32 pm
Location: Providence, RI
Contact: Website Facebook Twitter Skype YouTube Google+

RapidSpar Data Recovery Tool from DeepSpar

Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:50 pm

Amarbir, how many cases per week are you doing over there to keep buying new tools at the rate you are?

User avatar
nissimezra
Data Recovery Novice
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:40 pm
Location: Montreal
Contact: Website

RapidSpar Data Recovery Tool from DeepSpar

Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:57 pm

Rapidspar will give the ability to any pc tech with 0 knowledge in Data recovery to recover dead or dying hard drive. It will for sure give hard time for all data recovery industry even for the basic small businesses that are using ddrescue.
our luck that it did not entered the market as expected many big names repair shop are not aware of it.
Lets keep it this way

User avatar
Jared
Forum Admin
Posts: 3701
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:32 pm
Location: Providence, RI
Contact: Website Facebook Twitter Skype YouTube Google+

RapidSpar Data Recovery Tool from DeepSpar

Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:19 pm

nissimezra wrote:Rapidspar will give the ability to any pc tech with 0 knowledge in Data recovery to recover dead or dying hard drive. It will for sure give hard time for all data recovery industry even for the basic small businesses that are using ddrescue.
our luck that it did not entered the market as expected many big names repair shop are not aware of it.
Lets keep it this way


I disagree. It can only do simple firmware patches where no manual diagnostic or physical repair is necessary. It might suck up a handful of easy cases but won't put a serious dent in the amount of data recovery cases.

User avatar
Blizzard
Experienced DR Tech
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:06 am
Location: GA - USA
Contact: Website Facebook Twitter

RapidSpar Data Recovery Tool from DeepSpar

Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:20 pm

PC shops can have all of the WD Passports that were used like bowling balls and take 35 days to recover 20GBs of user data :)

User avatar
Amarbir[CDR-Labs]
Data Recovery Pro
Posts: 511
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:35 pm
Location: Chandigarh ,India
Contact: Website Skype

RapidSpar Data Recovery Tool from DeepSpar

Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:15 pm

Jared wrote:Amarbir, how many cases per week are you doing over there to keep buying new tools at the rate you are?


Jared ,
The following are pending

1 : Deepspar X 2 units
2 : PC 3000 SCSI/SAS + De + RAID
3 : VNR
4 : Softcenter

PS : Last Month i got a lot of HDD surgery tools .The Workbench , Seagate 1 Platter And 3/4 Platter Rampless Tool , Rosewood i Had Before but i had not opened packed .I want to invest in my lab before i even take a dollar home
Regards
Amarbir S Dhillon ,CDR Labs [ Chandigarh ,India ]
DataRecovery - The Affordable Way In India
Youtube Channel -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbIeLFJWxTux8TQu_QSCsgQ?view_as=subscriber

User avatar
nissimezra
Data Recovery Novice
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:40 pm
Location: Montreal
Contact: Website

RapidSpar Data Recovery Tool from DeepSpar

Sun May 06, 2018 8:26 am

Jared wrote:
nissimezra wrote:Rapidspar will give the ability to any pc tech with 0 knowledge in Data recovery to recover dead or dying hard drive. It will for sure give hard time for all data recovery industry even for the basic small businesses that are using ddrescue.
our luck that it did not entered the market as expected many big names repair shop are not aware of it.
Lets keep it this way


I disagree. It can only do simple firmware patches where no manual diagnostic or physical repair is necessary. It might suck up a handful of easy cases but won't put a serious dent in the amount of data recovery cases.


I make all my living from "simple cases" and others, It will effect all market if it will go to stores.
Thats only my opinion
Regards

Return to “DeepSpar Disk Imager”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests