Presales - DDI4 Question [ Buying a Second Hand Card ]

Hello All,
I am a little confused here .If i buy The DDI4 Card Can i Use "Deepspar Recovery environment " .IS this only going to work if i have the "Network Addon " .What is this Addon what does it look like is this a separate card or is this integrated into DDI main Card :?:

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
You can use it without the Newwork Addon, but you have to physically move the target disk over to the Windows computer, configure it, then move it back to the DDI. Plus you can't do things like monitor it remotely unless you have the Network addon.

Jared":2q34nnpt said:
You can use it without the Newwork Addon, but you have to physically move the target disk over to the Windows computer, configure it, then move it back to the DDI. Plus you can't do things like monitor it remotely unless you have the Network addon.

Jared ,
Thank you for this explanation ,Is Network Addon a physical card ?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
No, it's just a software feature they unlock. You have to have a compatible NIC as well. My motherboard one wasn't supported, so I had to add in a cheap PCI card.

Jared":rpvnp097 said:
No, it's just a software feature they unlock. You have to have a compatible NIC as well. My motherboard one wasn't supported, so I had to add in a cheap PCI card.

Alright ,
Now i understand this a bit ,And all of it makes sense now .Waiting for the deal to finalise if not then i will spend this money on my VNR rusolut Purchase