Portable HardDrive "Corrupted and Unreadable"

georgekhaidas

Hi, I've got a WD5000LPCX drive that is corrupted (I assume) because I unplugged it without safely ejecting it. Looking around for a solution to recover it and stumbled upon EaseUS. It detected the files, but costs money to recover them. I was wondering if there was a free solution instead of paying a bunch of cash to get them recovered through EaseUS.
Thanks for any help.

LarrySabo

It's a superb value, no doubt. However, to use it on customers' drives one needs the professional license, the price of which is $95 USD (still a terrific bargain!).

DMDE Terms.jpg

pclab

If he's a domestic costumer, he can use the 20$ version.
I bought and sometimes it does wonders.

LarrySabo

My apologies, Nuno. I somehow didn't see the OP and wondered why you made your post. Didn't realize you were responding the an end user.

lola1000

I have a WD5000LPCX drive that is tainted (I accept) in light of the fact that I unplugged it without securely catapulting it. Glancing around for an answer for recoup it and unearthed EaseUS. It recognized the records, yet costs cash to recoup them. I was thinking about whether there was a free arrangement as opposed to paying a cluster of money to get them recouped through EaseUS.

A debt of gratitude is in order for any assistance.

Cassie W

It seems there are many third-party programs for you to choose. But most of them have a limitation of free recovery, 1or 2GB, probably. So, if the data you need to recover is too much, you have to buy a purchased version.