Phillcalls
Data Recovery Noob
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:41 am

Photo Recovery Softwrae

Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:50 pm

Is this possible to get back lost and damaged photo collection from windows based operating system with any third party recovery software?

User avatar
Amarbir[CDR-Labs]
Data Recovery Pro
Posts: 507
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:35 pm
Location: Chandigarh ,India
Contact: Website Skype

Photo Recovery Softwrae

Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:30 am

Phillcalls wrote:Is this possible to get back lost and damaged photo collection from windows based operating system with any third party recovery software?



Sir ,
The Answer Is Yes ,You Can Try Demos os All Software Thats available On The Internet
Regards
Amarbir S Dhillon ,CDR Labs [ Chandigarh ,India ]
DataRecovery - The Affordable Way In India
Youtube Channel -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbIeLFJWxTux8TQu_QSCsgQ?view_as=subscriber

User avatar
Jared
Forum Admin
Posts: 3492
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:32 pm
Location: Providence, RI
Contact: Website Facebook Twitter Skype YouTube Google+

Photo Recovery Softwrae

Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:11 pm

Don't call him "sir" he's just a filthy spammer who's going to soon respond with a different account trying to peddle some absolute junk software that doesn't work. We just forgot to ban him after his first spam post.

User avatar
lcoughey
Forum Moderator
Posts: 581
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:46 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact: Website Facebook Twitter Google+

Photo Recovery Softwrae

Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:16 pm

Unlike the garbage that I'm sure the spammer will eventually post as a different user, I recommend using R-Studio as a good well rounded data recovery program. :D

SaNaCa
Data Recovery Noob
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:44 am

Photo Recovery Softwrae

Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:58 am

Jared wrote:Don't call him "sir" he's just a filthy spammer who's going to soon respond with a different account trying to peddle some absolute junk software that doesn't work. We just forgot to ban him after his first spam post.

Are you serious?

User avatar
Amarbir[CDR-Labs]
Data Recovery Pro
Posts: 507
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:35 pm
Location: Chandigarh ,India
Contact: Website Skype

Photo Recovery Softwrae

Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:41 pm

SaNaCa wrote:
Jared wrote:Don't call him "sir" he's just a filthy spammer who's going to soon respond with a different account trying to peddle some absolute junk software that doesn't work. We just forgot to ban him after his first spam post.

Are you serious?


Hi,
99.99% he is serious
Regards
Amarbir S Dhillon ,CDR Labs [ Chandigarh ,India ]
DataRecovery - The Affordable Way In India
Youtube Channel -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbIeLFJWxTux8TQu_QSCsgQ?view_as=subscriber

Return to “Physical Data Recovery Tools”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests