PC-3000 for Phones

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
So I just saw this amazing piece of technology drop:
http://www.acelaboratory.com/news/newsi ... itemid=206

UguzRar.jpg

Looks like Ace is moving into the realm of mobile device recovery. If they live up to their normal reputation they'll have a well documented / updated / supported solution. Glad I never threw my money away on a Cellbrite system.

Can't wait to hear some early reviews.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Blizzard":3hmwcjrv said:
If it really does what they boast it might be worth owning. I wonder what the price tag is?

Well,
Most of the great mobile phone platform hacking teams are based out of europe ,If acelab can combine their services with their mastery over data recovery it will be a winner .As fas as pricing is concerned we will see when they release it .Mobile phone boxes are really cheap though

lcoughey

It seems that they are getting closer and expecting to have it out this summer. No price for it yet.

pclab

I know the price, since I already had it in my hands heheheh
It will cost about 4250€ with 2 years of updates/support for now (it's a promotion they have).
The release date will be about 2 or 3 more months.

lcoughey

With the current exchange rate making that about $6500CAD, lets hope the CAD does really good between now and then.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Unless that thing can automate decrypting a lot of later model phones, I just can't see that it's a worthwhile investment for a smaller lab. I'm sure it'll be good for the bigger labs that are getting in hundreds of phones, but probably not for us one and two tech shops.