OST to PST Converter

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
I think it's for people migrating away from an Exchange server and just want to keep their email database as a PST in Outlook.

lcoughey

Jared":2btl58us said:
I think it's for people migrating away from an Exchange server and just want to keep their email database as a PST in Outlook.
wouldn't that be a "conversion" not "conversation" tool? Perhaps they talk to their files?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
lcoughey":1hp8loro said:
Jared":1hp8loro said:
wouldn't that be a "conversion" not "conversation" tool? Perhaps they talk to their files?

HAHA! I missed that typo. :lol:

gargsmith0

There are a lot of tools which claims the Outlook OST recovery but the product designed by [shadow=red]SPAM[/shadow] team is really one of the best OST to PST Converter of its category. I would really suggest it for the others. you can search on google by the company name.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
gargsmith0":3ckgnxay said:
There are a lot of tools which claims the Outlook OST recovery but the product designed by [shadow=red]SPAM[/shadow] team is really one of the best OST to PST Converter of its category. I would really suggest it for the others. you can search on google by the company name.

Thanks for trying to SPAM. Consider your products now banned from ever being mentioned on this forum again.

Ban hammer time!!! :D

RobertDBerry

Hello Admin,

Will you please reply to me for getting the solution from forum website? If anyone wants to provide/suggest any solution then how is it possible to get the solution by needy? Because you are not accepting any URL or Company name and just doing filter by SPAM. If the solution's website or solution provider company's name is not visible on the page then how can needy get his solution?

Why are you providing "www.data-medics.com"... Only for time-pass.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
RobertDBerry":xy0g0gnk said:
Hello Admin,

Will you please reply to me for getting the solution from forum website? If anyone wants to provide/suggest any solution then how is it possible to get the solution by needy? Because you are not accepting any URL or Company name and just doing filter by SPAM. If the solution's website or solution provider company's name is not visible on the page then how can needy get his solution?

Why are you providing "www.data-medics.com"... Only for time-pass.

This is a data recovery forum. OST to PST conversion barely is even relevant to that theme. Not one person who's posted on this thread has made any attempt to make meaningful interaction with the users of the forum. They are all just "BEST OST TO PST CONVERSTION TOOL: VISIT http://www.spamspamspam.com" type posts..

Spam isn't even strictly prohibited here, if a software developer is making a meaningful attempt to answer a question or wants to meaningfully talk about what their software can do that other software can't, that's fine here. There are several companies such as R-TT, ReclaimMe, HDDSuperClone, etc. that are having meaningful interaction and we welcome them. But, just random SPAM dumps like you see in this thread are unwelcome here.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
The (garbage tool) OST to PST Converter Tool, I will suggest because this is an Outlook OST and PST file that contains all emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, and other data, as well as any attachments, this is a reasonably priced OST to PST converter. Before converting an OST file, it will ask the user for permission to select the data save location. Here, users can see a full preview of the file. This suggests that while converting a large OST data file to PST format, you won't have to worry about losing any data. This OST to PST converter program works with all Outlook versions.
And there's the idiot spamming their junk software. Banned, and spam blocked.