Now the #1 Data Recovery Forum in Google!

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys, just want to say thanks to all of you for helping to make this forum a success. Especially you hard working moderators who've helped to keep the spammers out. I just noticed today that when you google: "data recovery forum" this is now the #1 result. :D

Hopefully, it doesn't attract a million end users asking silly questions. I very much want to keep this a forum for professionals for now. But, I'm glad to see Google is appreciating this new forum.

pc3000

jjybkezzjtt1.png

LarrySabo

It's # 3 when I search in a Private viewing window in Firefox, but that isn't bad. :)

I used to fool myself into thinking my ranking was higher, when I didn't use a private viewing window and the browser was biased by earlier searches.

According to PageRankerInfo, you rank 0/10???

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
LarrySabo":1oq7q53k said:
It's # 3 when I search in a Private viewing window in Firefox, but that isn't bad. :)

I used to fool myself into thinking my ranking was higher, when I didn't use a private viewing window and the browser was biased by earlier searches.

According to PageRankerInfo, you rank 0/10???

You're probably searching in Google.ca (silly Can-Nuk!)

Accd to SERPS.com it's definitely at #1 on Google.com

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Pagerank is an old Google metric that's not published anymore. Since the site was switched to SSL after they stopped publishing it, those tools can't check it, and even if they could it'd just be the last rank before they stopped publishing it.

LarrySabo

Jeez, that's enlightening! Thanks for that, Jared. What I mean is, I just discovered via a SERPS.com search for "sabo data recovery" that the WordPress site I was constructing but shelved (sabodatarecovery.ca) because I was tired of struggling with it, is actually live and open to the public! I thought it had not been published. It also caught a post on the DFL forum, which I thought was restricted to just DFL users. Just goes to show that you want to watch what you say on the web, lest it bite you in the a$$ some day. :) It also shows that I'm nowhere in searches for "data recovery ottawa," the metro area of which my municipality, Kanata, is a part. I really should pay for someone to build and SEO a proper site for me just for data recovery. (Now watch the spam roll in!)