Now the #1 Data Recovery Forum in Google!

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Amarbir[CDR-Labs said:
":1i19dxss]Hi Jared ,
Thanks To All Of You [ Me Included ] . Now i Wonder When i Get Access To Your Secret Dungeon lol

I actually leave that up to the other members of the section to decide. Since I want everyone who's got that access to feel comfortable posting secrets there it only takes one "nay" vote to keep someone out. There honestly isn't a ton of content there. Just a few tips and some other banter about stuff that people didn't want publically visible.

Jared":1wlm0tb5 said:
Amarbir[CDR-Labs said:
":1wlm0tb5]Hi Jared ,
Thanks To All Of You [ Me Included ] . Now i Wonder When i Get Access To Your Secret Dungeon lol

I actually leave that up to the other members of the section to decide. Since I want everyone who's got that access to feel comfortable posting secrets there it only takes one "nay" vote to keep someone out. There honestly isn't a ton of content there. Just a few tips and some other banter about stuff that people didn't want publically visible.

Well
My addition will not hurt plus i can pour content that i am not interested to share publicly :mrgreen:

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Well, if someone who already has access decides to nominate you, and everyone else who has access votes "yes" I'll let you know. But, until that happens I don't unlock access to anyone.

Jared":pjz3i320 said:
Well, if someone who already has access decides to nominate you, and everyone else who has access votes "yes" I'll let you know. But, until that happens I don't unlock access to anyone.

:mrgreen: ,
Well keeping my fingers crossed and thanks for subscribing to my youtube channel ,Today i am going to create two posts regarding this