Amarbir[CDR-Labs]
Data Recovery Pro

Now the #1 Data Recovery Forum in Google!

Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:25 am

Hi Jared ,
Thanks To All Of You [ Me Included ] . Now i Wonder When i Get Access To Your Secret Dungeon lol
Regards
Amarbir S Dhillon ,CDR Labs [ Chandigarh ,India ]
DataRecovery - The Affordable Way In India
Youtube Channel -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbIeLFJWxTux8TQu_QSCsgQ?view_as=subscriber

Jared
Forum Admin

Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:43 pm

Amarbir[CDR-Labs] wrote:Hi Jared ,
Thanks To All Of You [ Me Included ] . Now i Wonder When i Get Access To Your Secret Dungeon lol

I actually leave that up to the other members of the section to decide. Since I want everyone who's got that access to feel comfortable posting secrets there it only takes one "nay" vote to keep someone out. There honestly isn't a ton of content there. Just a few tips and some other banter about stuff that people didn't want publically visible.

Amarbir[CDR-Labs]
Data Recovery Pro

Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:21 pm

Jared wrote:
Amarbir[CDR-Labs] wrote:Hi Jared ,

I actually leave that up to the other members of the section to decide. Since I want everyone who's got that access to feel comfortable posting secrets there it only takes one "nay" vote to keep someone out. There honestly isn't a ton of content there. Just a few tips and some other banter about stuff that people didn't want publically visible.

Well
My addition will not hurt plus i can pour content that i am not interested to share publicly :mrgreen:
Regards
Youtube Channel -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbIeLFJWxTux8TQu_QSCsgQ?view_as=subscriber

Jared
Forum Admin

Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:48 am

Well, if someone who already has access decides to nominate you, and everyone else who has access votes "yes" I'll let you know. But, until that happens I don't unlock access to anyone.

Amarbir[CDR-Labs]
Data Recovery Pro

Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:16 pm

Jared wrote:Well, if someone who already has access decides to nominate you, and everyone else who has access votes "yes" I'll let you know. But, until that happens I don't unlock access to anyone.

:mrgreen: ,
Well keeping my fingers crossed and thanks for subscribing to my youtube channel ,Today i am going to create two posts regarding this
Regards

Return to “Data Recovery Forum Announcements”